[Guidorist] Unbeatable price → Biggest Sale Ever ← 33% off

• I gotta say Guido, I liked your profiles with my Tyler, but with the EMGs of the Luke, they sound ridiculously awesome! And even though I've never been a huge fan of Mr Lukather (although the guitar work on Lionel Richie's "Running with the Night" is all kinds of amazingness), his guitar is one heck of an instrument. So easy to play (though that might be the 9-42s they come strung with from the factory...) and yet so thick and beefy sounding. I got it for a bit of a steal, too (are the limited editions inferior to the regular models in some way?).

• Hi mate,
    thx so much! I really like my Luke II with the XTC profiles so much too, it's just a perfect combination for any music style, there isn't any difference between the EMG pickups of the Luke I & II. Btw your guitar looks absolutely beautiful!!!!

• Hi mate,
    thx so much! I really like my Luke II with the XTC profiles so much too, it's just a perfect combination for any music style, there isn't any difference between the EMG pickups of the Luke I & II. Btw your guitar looks absolutely beautiful!!!!

Yeah man, I'm almost as much in love with it's looks as it's sounds, haha! Is mine a Luke I, then? I've no idea how to tell the difference, haha!

• Yeah man, I'm almost as much in love with it's looks as it's sounds, haha! Is mine a Luke I, then? I've no idea how to tell the difference, haha!

Hey bro, very, very nice git. Welcome to to the ball family :P I'am also in love with her sound and how she looks like (not a skywalker it's a jp6 family reserve). I think i sell one of my jems to get a luke too. Cheers Frank
    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/SXZ55EG.jpg]

• No, you have the Luke II with vintage Trem. The Luke I had a FR trem. :)

Ahh thanks for clearing that up! A quick run through all the profiles on my home KPA tells me that it sounds great with ALL of them (yours still stand out though, obviously, as they've been dialled in for this particular guitar).

Hey bro, very, very nice git. Welcome to to the ball family :P I'am also in love with her sound and how she looks like (not a skywalker it's a jp6 family reserve). I think i sell one of my jems to get a luke too. Cheers Frank
    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/SXZ55EG.jpg]

You won't regret it! That JP6 does look very nice, my friend. I thought about getting one almost identical when I got the Tyler, but as I'd never played a Music Man before, it would have been a bit of a cold purchase from Thomann (nowhere near stocks those high-end models).

• Ahh thanks for clearing that up! A quick run through all the profiles on my home KPA tells me that it sounds great with ALL of them (yours still stand out though, obviously, as they've been dialled in for this particular guitar).

You won't regret it! That JP6 does look very nice, my friend. I thought about getting one almost identical when I got the Tyler, but as I'd never played a Music Man before, it would have been a bit of a cold purchase from Thomann (nowhere near stocks those high-end models).

Yes, thats true. For me it was also a little risk. I never played one before and i bought it second hand.
    But it was love from the first touch. The sound is awesome and the clean sounds with the piezzo are awesome. Never played a better one and i have some goodies like jems and a gibson les paul joe perry and also a limited edition les paul. No one sounds like the jp and with guidos profiles its pure fun. I like the boogie and the jsx very much and also the 5150 is a bank.
    cheers
    Frank

• Very nice Sambrox, I dig those tiger stripes on the neck. Hope you enjoy it. And that's a mighty pretty Luke. I tried a Luke III, didn't care for the unfinished neck though, so I returned it. I bought this beauty instead (I'm just too accustomed to PRS's, this is my 4th) It has such warmth, and a piezo as well (and a trem, not shown) Sorry the pic is so small, it's from my phone. Click on it and you'll see it much better. It sounds just great with Guidorist's profiles, got to say!!

• Very nice Sambrox, I dig those tiger stripes on the neck. Hope you enjoy it. And that's a mighty pretty Luke. I tried a Luke III, didn't care for the unfinished neck though, so I returned it. I bought this beauty instead (I'm just too accustomed to PRS's, this is my 4th) It has such warmth, and a piezo as well (and a trem, not shown) Sorry the pic is so small, it's from my phone. Click on it and you'll see it much better. It sounds just great with Guidorist's profiles, got to say!!

Hey Gary, cooool one. I like this kind of surface very much :thumbup: