[Guidorist] Unbeatable price → Biggest Sale Ever ← 33% off

• Ok guys, two new amps arrived in my shop! :D

Me Boo Road Queen (Tried to replicate the sound of a Mesa Boogie® Dual Rectifier Road King) NEW!!!
    [Blocked Image: http://www.guidorist.com/en/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Kemper-Amp-Me-Boo-Road-Queen.jpg]

Vendra Duo Rev(Tried to replicate the sound of a Fender® Twin Reverb) NEW!!!
    [Blocked Image: http://www.guidorist.com/en/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Kemper-Amp-Vendra-Duo-Rev.jpg]

• "Nowadays i trust Guido's magic ears

Never found a profile pack which has at least two great sounds"
    You´re absolutely right - my question was not because of their quality. ..But there are at least more than 1000 Boogie- Profiles out there...and before I get totally lost in the depths of the MB- Profiles of the Mark V and the Rectifiers, I just want to find out if Guidos are necessary for me at the moment or not...because since I´ve tried the soldano and the XTCs for the first time, I haven´t played any other profile for more than 5 minutes :D

• THX so much guys! ;)
    To answers the question here:

We made 4 channel of the Moo Boo Road Queen with three different settings on each channel (so 12 profiles) goin from clean to blues drive and full distortion.

And the Vendra Duo Rev (1 channel) with five different clean settings . We didn't make any overdrive because I think this amp isn't make for this. :D

• THX so much guys! ;)
    To answers the question here:

We made 4 channel of the Moo Boo Road Queen with three different settings on each channel (so 12 profiles) goin from clean to blues drive and full distortion.

And the Vendra Duo Rev (1 channel) with five different clean settings . We didn't make any overdrive because I think this amp isn't make for this. :D

The Mee Boo is really great.
    Profile 1 and two: The big ball's (greetings to Monkey man) . Great Dream Theater sound. Scoop the mids a little and you are there. Try different delays!
    Profile 3,4,5 and six: Greast upper chrunchs on 5 and 6. Give the tube screamer a chance. It's a warm booster in slot 2. I tried differnt ones from guidos other profiles. Also use the neck pu. It sings.
    7 and 8: Less gain and also useable for a little chrunchy and bluesy sounds.
    Big shot is 9 and 10: Perfect guido. Very nice and powerful clean sounds. Also with the ts. Delay, chorus and reverb added and you have nailed the clean sound from the count of tuscany from dream theater (hear the tune and check it out).
    The rest is outstandig clean. Thanks for it guido. I think i dont need the Mark V anymore.I also bought sinmixes mee boo mark IV and i must say the profiles are near side by side. He has also done a great job with the mark iv. I am happy to have both, because with this profiles and cabs i need nothing more from clean to high gain.

And the vendor?Nice different clean sounds for my strat. All with a different colour and it's a lot of fun to play them with the trem effect and with different delay and reverb settings.

So here is my all time ranking:
    1. Mee boo road queen
    2. JSX 2.0
    3. Mee boo refire
    4. The great soldano
    5. XTC
    6.Orange
    8. JCM 800
    9. jtm 45
    10. Fendra (sorry but the cleans from the JSX are absolutely great) but for the strat cleans its no. 2
    11. Jcm 900

Didn't bought the voice 15 because the voice sounds are not really my cup of tea.So again guido, i bought them blind and i must say the cup of coffee is really hot.
    THX for your great work. The profiler is built for such funmakers!

cheersFrank

and............

• Another 2 more in 2 weeks:
    ME BOO MV 25 (Tried to replicate the sound of a Mesa Boogie® Mark Five: 25)

That's going to be fun to hear. I actually bought this amp this past summer, merely as an emergency back up to the Kemper (never needed it, but I was having a run of back luck with electronics). It's a great amp with balls o' plenty. I know, I could have just bought a second Kemper (like Ingolf and others did). I guess I was being cheap (yeah, right!). Not sure I'll ever need it, especially if Guido's got this amp nailed like all the rest. Looking forward to it.

Gary ô¿ô

• Got 'em. too. To be honest, I haven't even found the time to check the Lemon yet ;( ...

I really gotta practise playing & working simultaneously... 8o

Gear: Strats & KPA. Plug Ins: Cubase, NI, iZotope, Slate, XLN, Spectrasonics.
    Music: Song from my former band: vimeo.com/10419626[/media][/media][/media] Something new on the way...

• Hi to you too, Frank. I tried to quote you but they and emoticons are not working for me no matter how many times I clear my cache and reload the thread, so just returning your "shout-out", mate.

Guido, you've got me buying blind now. Haven't tried these two yet, but will report back in due course 'cause you like feedback.

13 from 13 thus far. Gunning for this year's Prime Sucka award. :D

EDIT: Seems emoticons work if I edit post.