[Guidorist] Unbeatable price → Biggest Sale Ever ← 33% off

• what guitar were you using?

• Done.

"Thank you for your order" always arrives more-or-less immediately after purchase, but now begins the wait for "Your order is complete - download your files". I like to keep both these documents along with the zipped Profiles, so it's a pity the process drags on for so long (sometimes weeks) every time I make a purchase (every month), Maestro.

If there's anything you can do about this, that'd be great man. If not, oh well, it's just a matter of keeping the folder open and ready to accept the "missing" document until it arrives, after which I can zip and archive it all. At least the download links are available instantly after purchase.

Thank you for your kind-and-patient ear, Maestro.

• Hi Nicky,

The file is available for download immediately after the paypal process - you can grab it when the process returns you to the merchant's website.

• I know, mate. That's why I said this:

At least the download links are available instantly after purchase.

My issue is, as I said, that I have to keep the folder handy until I receive all the "paperwork" before I can zip it up, and that can take days or weeks.

It should IMHO be instantaneous as it is for all other online digital purchases I make.

EDIT: Thank you for trying to help, mate; I appreciate it.

• Guido there are so many new packs and merged too great!
    Are there any plans for a complete pack soon? If so just let me know :)

I had to laugh, you all want to sound like Yngy?..Ok well then you have to also play like him too! :D
    You can sound good and like him with out having to do his runs LOL 8o
    Your packs sound better all time Guido..Got to get some lessons soon so i can play like Frank ! :D

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• I know, mate. That's why I said this:

D'oh. Sorry, I missed that bit in your post. It has come up before and the d/l link is in small print so not everyone sees it. It occurred to me after I posted that maybe you were paying in another way so it wasn't so simple. Anyway, enjoy the profiles.

Regards,
    Antipodes

• hey ash, guidos last lesson pack with awesome licks is very cool. You need guitar pro to to use it for train the picking speed and you need a lot of time....

• Your proof of that my friend and we love your demos brother :)
    I trust you Frank, Ill get onto his lessons, there seems to be a lot of gems on the GMC site!! :)

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• @Eltzejupp
    MANY THX!!! ;)

@Monkey_Man,
    I'm sorry to hear that you have problems with instant downloading the fies. Until now you're the only who have this problems. But because I'm not a web designer/programmer I think I can't do anything aginst it. :(
    But THX for your purchase and always great Feedback!! ;)

@ashtweth
    THX for your nice feedback!
    I don't wannna sound like Yingwie, that's the reason why I didn't make a sound sample in his style.
    But if you purchase my SOLO GUITAR PACKAGE FOUR you get the same Profile I used in my lesson FOR FREE, So you can sound exactly like me! :D

There's a BIG PACKAGE No.1 already in my shop! ;)

The new MARTIAL YM100 is included in this package now too!!!

[Blocked Image: http://www.guidorist.com/en/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Kemper-Amp-Big-1-6.jpg]

• Hey, thank you for responding, Guido. I know you're not a "web guy" (same as me!), so I don't expect you to be able to do anything really. Probably just needed to get it off my chest!

Until now you're the only who have this problems.

Actually, earlier in the thread several others said that they too had to wait varying lengths of time for the "final" receipt via email. Just sayin' 'cause I don't want you to think I'm a nit-pickin' troublemaker(!), even 'though, as an ape, I tend to pick nits off myself as well as others.

• I'm very proud too present the new sound samples of the latest
    MARTIAL YM100 (Seeking to re-create the sound of a Marshall® YJM100)

One of my best friends & guitar virtuoso Raimund Burke played some kick ass licks that perfectly demonstrates this Rock amp profile!

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Played by Raimund Burke with Custom Strat® Guitar (0:00-1:39)
    Played by Guido Bungenstock with Ernie Ball Music Man® Luke II Guitar (1:40-3:57)