[Guidorist] Unbeatable price → Biggest Sale Ever ← 33% off

• Correct, Guido. No doubt. Reverb just pushes it to the back and removes definition.

@Monkey_ManKind off! :D I never have a solo or rhythm sound in mind.Just a great guitar sound that could work for all situations :)

Thanks for answering, Guido.

Till now I am not used to play with much delay. But it sounds good.
    It maybe has to do with the mix in the band. When I tweak alone I am always afraid to use to much delay.

Those old fogies you play with mightn't approve of your messing about with these new-fangled FX thingies, Harry!

Be careful, brother... :D

• YES!!! finally!! I bought the new pack blind but I am only blind because of the German Beer 8o^^
    Why are Monkey and i the only one's laughing at that..LOL i guess because we are Aussies

I never need to buy them blind , i know what to expect from Guido... ;)

Yes tweaking is the "lost" art of making profiles work for you, especially for different guitars...
    TO ME A "GOOD" PROFILE IS ONE THAT CAN DO BOTH RHYTHM AND LEAD.

Monkey made a good point about Bert's profiles and tweaking them, i have since found that doing the same to Guido's means
    they can work for EVERY one...remember you need to know this to make a profile work the best, not just definition , pure cab blah
    its also how to tailor them to YOUR type of PU and guitar/style. Maybe one day il make video on that...

Guido will pick up 2 profiles as always as a thank you asap brother.
    Thank you for the good work and more than fair prices my friend , you really look after us all!
    looking forward to this.

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Make that video... :)

• Marshall Jubi seems very versatile. The tones are full and not over-bright - they work well with single coils but still cut the mustard with humbuckers. As Marshalls go, they seem a very good match for strats and SSH guitars like the Luke's without needing to tweak anything at all. These last two sets cover a huge amount of ground but it is hard to play favourites - all of Guido's Marshall sets have their own character.

• Guido - just on a side note: I forgot my pw, requested a new one and your site does not accept any of my newly created pws. I take use of capital and small letters, numbers and the word itself is made up. Could you please set the criteria a tiny bit lower? My pw is so complex meanwhile, I'm not able to replicate it on the right 8o .

I'll keep trying as I want that new Martial...

Cheers

Edit: Now that I finally got it, the site won't let me in for another 50h because of too many failing attempts. Seems I'll stick with the JayVee for today.

Gear: Strats & KPA. Plug Ins: Cubase, NI, iZotope, Slate, XLN, Spectrasonics.
    Music: Song from my former band: vimeo.com/10419626[/media][/media][/media] Something new on the way...

• I'm sorry to hear this but I got over 23.000 malicious login attempts during this year. Seems that my Website is very popular(100-300 visitors per day) And this is the reason that users only can have 4 login tries. After 4 incorrect passwords the ip is blocked for 1.440 Hours,
    just try to login as a guest vThx! :)

• Oi... who's the bozo with the long hair? :D

I'm sorry to hear this but I got over 23.000 malicious login attempts during this year.

I can't help but wonder whether that clown from eBay had something to do with this, Guido.

• Guido , really happy with this my friend, it passed the Strat test,
    (Profile 9), not overly bright and easily tweak able for a good range.
    Thanks to you guys and all the reviewers , the pack was that good i bought 2 :rolleyes::D;)

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Not much gets past Monkey, the price is so low its like i have bought one :P:D

• Su-weeett!!! Very nice (as always) and smooth profiles, Guido. Is there a list showing the differences between all your rigs here (I probably have it and looked right past it, it's been that kind of day)? I'm definitely going to enjoy playing around with these, incorporating some into my live setup for sure.

Seeing as you're in Germany, do you have (easy) access to H & K amps? If I could have one more set of profiles (and never want for any more probably) it would either be the Switchblade, which I played for several years before it died on me, the GM 36, or the Tubemeister... all very similar actually, but all really sweet. I know there are already versions of some of these out there, but why shouldn't we expect your profiles, should you decide or want to make them, be so much better, as they almost always are?!

Just a thought... am very happy either way.
    Cheers!

Gary ô¿ô

• @prsgary
    THX! I'm really happy to hear this! I don't have a specific list but if you're looking to a product on my shop you will always find in the upper slide show all available amp profiles. Or use this link for all profiles showed on three pages: http://www.guidorist.com/en/pr…gory/kemper-amp-profiles/ ;)
    Until now I didn't find a H&K amp that I really liked, hehe. But we'll see....

BTW I added some new sound samples for the MARTIAL JUBI.
    This amp is really great for classic rock sounds!!!

[Blocked Image: http://www.guidorist.com/en/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/Kemper-Amp-Martial-Jubi-600x600.jpg]