Mesa Stiletto 2x12 [CELESTION VINTAGE 30 SPEAKERS]
    MICROPHONES:
    SHURE SM57
    HEIL PR-20

Have Fun! :thumbup:

Stay Metal!

• Hi, short Sample DI bass guitar blended with SinMix B7K 14 profile \m/

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Stay Metal!

• Hey man, we were going through this pack looking for bass tones last night and noticed the stomp only note on the profiles. So does the distortion stomp that's programmed on the profile need to be on to hear the influence of the dark glass or is that something different? Sorry, I'm pretty new with it haha
    • Hey man, we were going through this pack looking for bass tones last night and noticed the stomp only note on the profiles. So does the distortion stomp that's programmed on the profile need to be on to hear the influence of the dark glass or is that something different? Sorry, I'm pretty new with it haha

NOTE!
    STOMP Profiles Only - without blend mode
    Stomp+PowerAmp+Cab+Mic - Blended mode

Kemper cant profile B7k in blend mode (clean/distorted sound mixed) and save it in one profile, it can be only clean profile or only distorted, that's why "STOMP only profiles" means profiled just B7K in blended knobs set at 0 or max - 100% clean or 100% distorted profile - this profiles can sounds good played with poweramp and real cab, or you can use them for playing or recording when you paste some bass or guitar cab part.

For blended mode profiles - poweramp + few my guitar miced cabs was used. This way i can profile B7K just like many other amps (heads). Something like this :D
    Anyway nothing new that in many recordings people use 2 bass track one clean and one distorted mixed together.

This is one of my mixes made this way i used DI bass track with one clean b7k profile (stomp only) + same DI reamped with Distorted B7K profile from "Blended mode".

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Stay Metal!

• Is blended mode an option on the kemper? I don't get that part

Not Yet, you cant load and mix 2 diff profiles, thats why when you have one DI bass track recorded > reamp this track with some clean bass profile > duplicate this DI raw track > reamp with some drive bass profile > mix both together. Many of works thats why i mostly use ampsims on bass tracks in my mixes. :thumbup: Easier Faster almost same effect.

Stay Metal!