Lost all stored profiles in Rig Manager

• I went back onto Rig Manager recently and all of my stored profiles have gone.

By stored I mean I created separate folders for clean, Distorted, Bass profiles etc and kept any profiles that I didn't want on my profiler in these files till I needed them.

Two things I've done recently that may be part of the problem, I updated my profiler and Rig Manager recently and when I logged into Rig Manager, Rig Manager said the authors name was different on my profiler and would I like it to match the author name on Rig Manager.

I agreed to change it but none of my files showed up, so I changed both the profiler and Rig Manager back to my full name and nothing showed again.

• i had this question too after updating yesterday, but here i have no problems
    all worked like before
    seems to be a database problem with your installation
    maybe the data is corrupt did you try to get back the data with time machine
    you are on mac??

• Hi, had the same think happened month ago.
    Try to install an older version of rm and check if the old database is back. This version didn't work with the new fw.
    Deinstall this old version again and download the latest rm again! from the kemper site. Than install it new. I have done it month ago and it worked for win 7, 64 bit.