[BM Profiles] Bert's Mace-DR rigpack, available now!!!

• I have downloaded the files several times but always I try to import them into Rigmanager it says the files are damaged and cannot be imported. I also reached my download limit. Any help?

Do you have OS 10 beta installed? It is necessary to work with Liquid Profiles.

• Bert, great to see this pack is out. Just a note that I cannot login using my login from the old site. (https://bertmeulendijkprofiles.com). My login credentials are simply not recognised even though I am pasting them in - no errors that I can see.

That’s correct. I’ve changed my webstore to another provider. Unfortunately former login and password won’t work anymore ;(

• Hi Bert, I was trying to buy your Liquid SLO pack using Apple Pay but it fails for no apparent reason. PayPal doesn't work either for me. I don't have an account on your website - just wanted to quickly use Apple Pay (I'm from US) or PayPal without creating an account. Could you take a look at it and help me finishing the transaction!

Edited once, last by piotrmaj ().

• Hi Bert, I was trying to buy your Liquid SLO pack using Apple Pay but it fails for no apparent reason. PayPal doesn't work either for me. I don't have an account on your website - just wanted to quickly use Apple Pay (I'm from US) or PayPal without creating an account. Could you take a look at it and help me finishing the transaction!

Apple pay works to my knowledge…

• A bit messy introduction but I'm thrilled to announce that my SLO (liquid) pack has been released.

Requires OS10 liquid profiling though!!!

I'm very excited about the pack, also very excited about liquid profiling in general.

It may be a bit premature to release it at this time because liquid profiling is still in the beta phase however there are no bugs as far as I can judge so why not release it...

What do you get:

-8 DI profiles of which 6 are profiled with “gain 11” and 2 of them, the overdrive channel, also profiled with “gain 5.5”..

-clean (normal and bright), crunch (normal and bright) and overdrive (normal and bright)..

-30 raw liquid profiles of all channels (normal and bright) with all the used cabs which are 2 x Marshall 1960 (G12H and Blackback 76), Bogner 4x12 V30, Bogner 2x12 G12M 65 creamback and a Friedman 4x12 cab (2xV30, 2xG12M)..

-39 tweaked profiles, Berts choice…I already tweaked 39 rigs with the various cabs using all possible options..

-3 performances. I hope you enjoy using this profiles as much as I had creating them!!!

Here are some soundexamples!!

https://shorturl.at/uPQSV

• breu

Changed the title of the thread from “[BM Profiles] JCM800, 5150 and IR pack out now!!!!” to “[BM Profiles] SLO liquid profile pack out now!!!”.
  • Ok, since I’ve released my Soldano SLO100 liquid profile pack this week I'm kind of curious if it meets expectations in terms of sound, amount of profiles, if you guys can do anything with the raw liquid profiles and if you guys can do anything with the raw liquids with cabs. In short, what should be added, changed or left out?

• I mostly play with the DI profiles and they are really fantastic! The character of the amp is captured really good. And it is a big pleasure to have a whole amp-channel in 1 profile and play around with various gain and eq settings. You did a great job!

Any chance there will be a liquid Friedman profile pack somewhere in the future? :)

• Hi Bert,

I was trying to buy the liquid pack, but I cannot login with my password. So I was trying the "forgot my password"- reset password link, that says Password reset email has been sent. But I don´t receive any. Tried several times and also watched the spam folder.

When trying to buy as new customer, it says :"An account is already registered with your email address. Please log in."

account is already registered with your email address. An account is already registered with your email address. n account is already registered with your email address.

• Hi Bert,

I was trying to buy the liquid pack, but I cannot login with my password. So I was trying the "forgot my password"- reset password link, that says Password reset email has been sent. But I don´t receive any. Tried several times and also watched the spam folder.

When trying to buy as new customer, it says :"An account is already registered with your email address. Please log in."

account is already registered with your email address. An account is already registered with your email address. n account is already registered with your email address.

Unfortunately, I am familiar with this problem. We are working on it to resolve this asap. It is no longer possible to log in with the "old" login details anyway because I have switched webstore platforms.

I assume it will be resolved soon!!!

Had you already purchased the package...?

• I mostly play with the DI profiles and they are really fantastic! The character of the amp is captured really good. And it is a big pleasure to have a whole amp-channel in 1 profile and play around with various gain and eq settings. You did a great job!

Any chance there will be a liquid Friedman profile pack somewhere in the future? :)

Thanks, good to know and good to hear!!

I’m working on burning the existing Friedman profiles to liquid profiles..

But maybe I’ll redo the amp..

• Yeah,

I needed a bit expierence with the high gain settings and the sheer number of profiles. In the end I found more than enough profiles which gave a smooth cleanish sound after turning down the gain. Brilliant pack!

Thank you for you hard work.

Joachim

PS My two cents:

In my limited expierence it is rather safe to liquify an older high gain profile. I did not miss much much. They are perfectly useable. My collection of aged profiles (Andy, MBritt, TopJimi, Bossert, Franzkowiak, Soundside...) is a good starting point. TJ profiles are entirely different animals because some of them have distortion sense turned down massively to get a thick cleanish sound, maybe. I am not sure how to handle this. Roll back distortion sense?

• Unfortunately, I am familiar with this problem. We are working on it to resolve this asap. It is no longer possible to log in with the "old" login details anyway because I have switched webstore platforms.

I assume it will be resolved soon!!!

Had you already purchased the package...?

No, since I would prefer to have all my purchased packs on my account...

But I also would realy like to try your Liquids... ;)

• Hi Bert,

thank you for this pack. Unfortunately I don't have too much time at the moment to check everything out extensively but I played around a little bit with the performances and really love the 1960 performance, these five sounds alone are inspiring. Great sounding and nice dynamic interaction with the guitar volume pot.

And for me you have found the perfect way for liquid profile packs with your four folders. Most important are the real RAW rigs with cabs. One profile per channel with gain on 100% (maybe like you did one additional at 50% when it makes sense) and all other knobs on 50%, and this raw setting with different cabs - perfect. From here we should be able to dial in our perfect personal sound to our liking. Nevertheless it is nice to have some "ready to go" sounds like you did in the tweaked folder and in your performances. So for me the amount of profiles is absolutely ok. I personally will probably not use the DI profiles but I guess if you want to use a real guitar cab or an IR of your choice it is a great idea to have one real RAW DI rig per channel.

So again: The perfect way to do liquid profile packs - I wish all the other profile vendors would follow your example.

And please: Do not only burn some liquid into the existing Friedmann profiles but redo it from scratch the way you did the SLO, and then the JCM800, 5150 and the Bogner. And maybe you can get your hands on a Mesa Dual Recti!? ;)

Cheers

Tom

• One word. Wow. I have purchased at least a dozen Kemper profile packs for the Soldano SLO 100. I found one I really like and it's been my daily driver for years. The others have been one and done. Demoed them and deleted them. I cannot remember the last time I demoed any profile pack (SLO or otherwise) that had me actually grinning from ear to ear. The OD channel tweaked profiles with the 1960 cabs are outstanding. I cannot believe I only paid ten bucks for this pack. Well done!