Please Help - Missing Factory Rigs

• Hi all,

I was excited to get my Kemper today - but then disappointed to find most of the factory rigs aren't there.

The factory rigs which I am talking about is on the PDF - this PDF is current and up-to-date for the 18th December 2015 (so, less than a month).
    Factory Rig Reference List (revised December 18th, 2015)

My Kemper was shipped with 2.7, I installed the latest 3.2. I have also imported the factory rigs from this firmware in the system menu. All that did was give me duplicates - I deleted the old ones.

I've spent hours searching this forum and I am only finding dead ends.

I have downloaded every rig pack from the downloads section on the main site (legacy packs etc); none of these packs have the missing rigs.

For example, my first 8 rigs are:
    1962 Electro
    AC Clean - R121
    AC Clean - SM57
    AC Norman Drive
    AC Top Boost
    AC Top Boost Cactus
    AC Top Boost Link
    Acoustic B

The PDF list has hundreds of "factory rigs" which I am missing. I was really excited to play the ENGL rigs among others that aren't there.

I've spent all night trying to sort this out that I have barely played guitar tonight.

Please help!

Thanks in advance :D

• what's spa? I'm not sure on that acronym, sorry.

All rigs is definitely the view I have selected.

It says I have 337 rigs (after deleting the duplicates). But there's more than 337 on the PDF.

Thanks for your help!

• At the Kemper - support page you can download the factory Content.
    Before loading the factory rigs I would save the Rigs you already have modified.

https://www.kemper-amps.com/pa…mplifier___Downloads.html Category Rig Packs

Factory Content 3.1 (August 2015)

Firmware 3.1 does include 337 Factory Rigs. If you push "Factory Rigs" in the System menu each Rig and Preset currently not residing in the Browse Pool of your Profiler will be imported in one run.

If you prefer to import Rigs and Presets selectively, please download this archive. You can unzip the archive on your MAC or PC, copy Rigs into the folder "Shared" of your USB-stick individually, and then import this subset into your Profiler.

Be aware, that all Rigs included have been stored under firmware 3.x and are therefor not downward compatible! Your Profiler needs to run at least 3.0.2 firmware before you import these Rigs.

Edited once, last by Sharry ().

• Otherwise, download the pointed factory pack (v3.1) and add the rigs from "Rigs" folder to the rig manager. From that point, you are able to transfer them on your KPA. I checked, the missing profiles are present.