Hard case for KPA & Remote

• I am planning on mounting my head in a 6u rack - I use a Furman Power Conditioner which will be locatedin the bottom of the rack. Then i will mount the head on a rack shelf - I will use the screw holes from the feet under the head. - That way i should still be able to fit my Line6 RelayG50 system somehere on the front and have room enough in the back for a wall mount PSU for my All Access Floor Board and a connector panel sp that i wont wear the conectors on the head by plugging in/out severeal times a week.

I used to jog, but the ice cubes kept falling out of my drink ;)

• INTERESTING. LOOKS TO BE VERY NICE AND THOUGHT ALBEIT A TAD PRICEY. Just ordered remote myself so Im curious also.. my lunchbox along with cables and other accessories is currently transported in a camera style bag that cost me 30 $ probably not protected as well as this and has to come in and out though.

• I'm probably going to pull the trigger on that case shortly. I agree with Ingolf's observation but since I am hauling my toaster and remote around in the green canvas bag now, this case is a definite improvement in terms of protecting the investment.

• <p>

I am planning on mounting my head in a 6u rack - I use a Furman Power Conditioner which will be locatedin the bottom of the rack. Then i will mount the head on a rack shelf - I will use the screw holes from the feet under the head. - That way i should still be able to fit my Line6 RelayG50 system somehere on the front and have room enough in the back for a wall mount PSU for my All Access Floor Board and a connector panel sp that i wont wear the conectors on the head by plugging in/out severeal times a week.

</p>

Just had 30 minutes in the shed this evening - Have mounted the toaster on a rack shelf - using the holes for the rubber feet underneeth - Haven't had time to make s connector panel in the back yet - Hopefully i will get something done tomorrow :)

I also need to program my All Access so that I can turn on/off effects and get my mission exp. pedal working in all presets .... And learn 20+ new songs before saturdays gig .... whew !

(Here's supposed to be a snap shot of my progress - but I can't get the upload from photobucket to work?

[Blocked Image: http://i611.photobucket.com/albums/tt193/franne500/FullSizeRender.jpg][/img]

I used to jog, but the ice cubes kept falling out of my drink ;)

Edited 3 times, last by Franne500 ().

• sorry to ressurect an old thread, but I just ordered this case and have a question, is there enough room in the back to leave cables attached to the kemper, as I plan to store my g50 wireless and an h9 in the foot controller section of the case. I have my foot controller and 2 exp. pedals on a pedal board.

• @Ingolf I completely agree, 100%! I love the concept of the hardshell Thomann case, but I don't like how you have to remove the remote and then connect cables. I told my brother about this, and we've agreed to build a case for my Toaster, but it will have the dimensions to allow for a rack version to be installed. The modification we are making is such that the bottom will be fully removable so that my Remote and 2 exp. pedals can be mounted. Basically, the front and back of the top would open up, like a rack case, but you unlatch the top from the bottom, and your pedalboard is good to go. Can't wait.

• @Ingolf I completely agree, 100%! I love the concept of the hardshell Thomann case, but I don't like how you have to remove the remote and then connect cables. I told my brother about this, and we've agreed to build a case for my Toaster, but it will have the dimensions to allow for a rack version to be installed. The modification we are making is such that the bottom will be fully removable so that my Remote and 2 exp. pedals can be mounted. Basically, the front and back of the top would open up, like a rack case, but you unlatch the top from the bottom, and your pedalboard is good to go. Can't wait.

Pics please when it’s finished. Sounds like a great concept.

• is there enough room in the back to leave cables attached to the kemper, as I plan to store my g50 wireless and an h9 in the foot controller section of the case. I have my foot controller and 2 exp. pedals on a pedal board.

I had a Roland EV 5 expresssion Pedal, 2 net cable and a 3 m XLR Cable in the back hole of the Kemper. The remote cable and the g30 receiver has place on the remote.
    A 5m yellow monitor cabel is at the kemper side. (see Pic)

I do not know the size of h9 - so I can not say. I think you could use velux in the lid. There's still room.

But I use now a Kemper bag now instead of the hard case due less weight.

• Sorry for the necro bump, but does anyone know if a Kemper remote mounted on a pedaltrain pedalboard, (Metro 16) will also be able to fit in this Thomann case? (I guess not)

https://www.thomann.de/gb/thon…2ihlKYJISqyoaAvQdEALw_wcB

why would you want to mount the Remote on the Pedal train Metro 16 board? If I am reading the spec correctly it is actually 1.5cm shorter than the remote. So, although it will probably fit (just overhanging very slightly) you cant fit anything else on. What benefit does having the board give you?

• why would you want to mount the Remote on the Pedal train Metro 16 board? If I am reading the spec correctly it is actually 1.5cm shorter than the remote. So, although it will probably fit (just overhanging very slightly) you cant fit anything else on. What benefit does having the board give you?

I had it mounted on a Pedaltrain Novo 32 before, but couldn't fit my Whammy on it. (Spacing issue)

It was way too inconvenient to keep lugging around with, due to the amount of weight etc. (Buying the Terra actually crossed my mind for a sec) 😂

Already have back issues, so no way I'm doing that... 😅

Because of that, I've decided to put my effects on a simple Metro Max, and my Kemper remote on a single Metro 16.

The Metro 16 is a bit smaller indeed, but it still fits the remote nicely though. 👍