Mass deletion of threads in commercial forums

• Am sure other users have noticed that a lot of threads by one Mr Grzegorz Kulawiak have disappeared from the commercial profiles section. In fact, all of them.

Said user was banned over a disagreement with another commercial profiler. I'll note that I have been verbally abused on these forums in unparliamentary language by other users and no such punishment was meted out.

I am curious to know what it was the user said that merited the ban though. All I can find is a cryptic picture that has been deleted on the forums.

There are plenty of arguments on the forum, we usually sort out our differences. But deletion of old threads and all of the user's excellent and informative posts on the website? On top of a ban?

The punishment doesn't fit the crime.

With all respect, I am hoping that the threads will be reinstated once the user is allowed back on the forums.

I'll note that more people post awesome clips and reviews about the banned user's profiles than the other guy. :thumbup:

• Though I think that Sinmix can be borderline provocative sometimes, he's a straight- up guy and not sinister at all in my perception. All in all a valuable asset to the Kemper community.
    That said I agree with you @nightlight.
    Bring back the threads, and a post of transparency would be in order.

• Though I think that Sinmix can be borderline provocative sometimes, he's a straight- up guy and not sinister at all in my perception. All in all a valuable asset to the Kemper community.
    That said I agree with you @nightlight.
    Bring back the threads, and a post of transparency would be in order.

Agreed.

While I think a time-limited ban might have been in order, I think removing all his threads is WAAAAY over the top. Maybe they'll come back when he gets un-banned.

He is a very helpful guy and an asset to the forums, even though he can rub people the wrong way

• I couldn't agree more, guys.

One of my first experiences of him was following a thread where he tried to be funny and it sort of got lost in translation. I could see that in his own way he'd genuinely attempted humour, and let's face it, if anyone's gonna recognise failed attempts at humour it's gotta be me, right? :D

His repeated "Stay Metal" posts thereafter seemed to further infuriate some members, but it was all an honest misunderstanding. From that point onwards, I've always tried to cut him some slack knowing that English is not easy for him.

All that said, I've no doubt he's been a naughty boy this time, but the ban IMHO seems like a knee-jerk, bureaucratic reaction rather than the simple dressing-down it perhaps should have been.

Maybe we're all missing something, in which case Ingolf's hint that a "post of transparency" is in order would be right on the money.

Oh, and bring all his threads back, for Pete's sake! To me, the erasures are beyond the pale and serve only to further my impression that bureaucracy has transcended civility in this instance. I know the Kemper Team™ likes to run a tight ship, but tossing a vital member of the crew overboard, IMHO, is akin to throwing the baby out with the bath water.

• a temporary ban for 10 days is in place. after that time the threads will be back as well. only his commercial posts are affected since we don't offer free a advertisement space to banned users.

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• The image was a screen shot of LL complaining about Sinmix on FB. Saying how he advertises on anything online that has kemper. Nothing that crazy really. My guess is that the mods here want to keep this drama off of the forum.

• G String thanks for you clarification.

For me I would like to claryfie current situation on 100%.

@LasseLammert can you be so kindly and can you inform us what you are blocked @sinmix on Ultimate Metal Forum.
    I know it's internal situation between you and Sinmix.

I love to hear Sinmix metal mixes on UM. I dont's see any problom on UM forum with you guys. I would like to admit that I first time heard kemper in action in UM forum and I loved it.

Thanks for any reply from your side. Cheers man.

• whatever it is, we don't want it here. especially not with one participant temporarily banned.

I don't agree with you G String, but I don't want to add oil/fuel to the fire and be banned for it.

I only can write, this situation is very annoying for me. \M/

• I'm sorry, but I shouldn't and don't want to discuss decisions from an admin/mod - team from another forum on here.
    i wasn't the person who banned him on UM though, I merely gave him a warning (warning points), to which he reacted in an insulting and aggressive way. The ban was issued and backed by the admin himself.
    but the details shouldn't and won't be discussed on ere.

the "problem" here was also not merely him posting a screenshot but went a little deeper. There were warnings issued (and ignored) before the ban happened, and I didn't personally/directly have anything to do with the ban, nor am I even remotely in the position to decide such a thing on here.
    like on every forum there are rules that have to be followed and warnings issued before a ban happens...
    such decision may not always be transparent to everyone, nor do I think they necessarily should be, some things should not always have to be discussed by everyone, that's what a set of rules and a competent mod team are for.

And to put everything about that topic into one post:
    I did not sign that petition, that was done with fake accounts...just another manifestation of the same problem.

I actually didn't want to post anything about this topic, since I'm merely a forum member like everyone else, and I certainly don't wanna risk pouring gasoline into the fire.
    now that I've been addressed directly several times, I thought I'd have to say something.
    tjis shall also be the last thing I say about this topic.

Take care guys...
    and trust the mods.

• Thanks for the clarification!

I think, on the forum is a lot of space for all sellers \M/

• My take on this is Sinmix can be very obnoxious and arrogant. Maybe its a language barrier thing I'm not sure, but hes always trying to prove that everything he does is the best and only way to go. I've had a few run ins with him early on in this forum when I joined. Maybe if hes getting banned/warned in other forums then he is the common factor. Hopefully the ban might make him change his ways. :)

• Maybe its a language barrier thing I'm not sure, but hes always trying to prove that everything he does is the best and only way to go.

Sorry @Raoul23 I can't agree with you. I think I can describe with similar way also Lasse Lammert as you quote above. Amen.

@G string or @DonPetersen - Gentelman it's time to close kindergarden because we can't get a compromise.

We should wait for Sinmix with his opinion.

• Sorry @Raoul23 I can't agree with you. I think I can describe with similar way also Lasse Lammert as you quote above. Amen.

@G string or @DonPetersen - Gentelman it's time to close kindergarden because we can't get a compromise.

We should wait for Sinmix with his opinion.

That's fine we are all entitled to our own opinion :) Here in England we have a saying if you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all and I think sinmix doesn't live by that. I remember I posted a thread about how much I loved TAF's Marshall bundle and he replied in the thread woth a GIF of someone giving the wa*ker sign. Now to me thats damn right rude and obnoxious. If he didn't agree with what I said he could have voiced his view in a different, more mature way than that. IMO that kind of behaviour just says it all about what kind of person someone is.!!