Getting greedy with profiles! (High end amps that have been profiled)

• So I just received my space toaster, and I'm blown away!! Amazing!! I bought some amp factory profiles (Peavey classic 50, Laney VC 30) and was really sold on the tone. They sound just like the amps in question. So, let me get to the pitch. What are some really expensive amplifiers that have been profiled out there that I can get my hands on? I posted this in free rig's but commercial are okay too! I've just always been relegated to what ever cheap second hand amps I could pull off of craigslist, and spent a lot of time on my blues deville reissue. It was a great combo, but now that I have a kemper, what kind of dream profiles are out there? Profiles of amps none of us could afford! I just.... I'm power hungry at this point! This is really just for kicks. Anyway... thanks.

“Cinema is the ultimate pervert art. It doesn't give you what you desire - it tells you how to desire.” ― Slavoj Žižek

• Dumbles, Trainwrecks, ODS, Redplate, two rock, Fuchs......

Now if you can point me to any profiles you really like, particularly a Trainwreck profile I'd be so happy I could die hahahaha :thumbup:

“Cinema is the ultimate pervert art. It doesn't give you what you desire - it tells you how to desire.” ― Slavoj Žižek

• So I just received my space toaster, and I'm blown away!! Amazing!! I bought some amp factory profiles (Peavey classic 50, Laney VC 30) and was really sold on the tone. They sound just like the amps in question. So, let me get to the pitch. What are some really expensive amplifiers that have been profiled out there that I can get my hands on? I posted this in free rig's but commercial are okay too! I've just always been relegated to what ever cheap second hand amps I could pull off of craigslist, and spent a lot of time on my blues deville reissue. It was a great combo, but now that I have a kemper, what kind of dream profiles are out there? Profiles of amps none of us could afford! I just.... I'm power hungry at this point! This is really just for kicks. Anyway... thanks.

Hi and welcome!
    what kind of guitar do you play?
    One of my guitars is a am standard strat and i searched for cool profiles over the the last month.
    Never been absolutely happy with profiles that i found exept of bert meulendijks profile pack and the pack from tonehawk. These two packs are soundind very good with my strat. I use suhr michael landau pu's on my strat.
    For heavy sounds there are a lot of cool profiles on rm but my first choises are the profiles from guido bungenstock and from sinmix.
    For me the best free boogie profiles are from djemas and from thumas. Check out the free downloads on djemas website. This profiles nearly nail John Petruccis sounds. If you like to hear some examples go to my soundcloud account and search for eltzejupp or use the link under my sign. There are some short tunes and i discribed which profile i used.
    Let me hear if it helps you to find some gems.

Cheers
    Frank

• Quote from Mr. Stardust : “So I just received my space toaster, and I'm blown away!! Amazing!! I bought some amp factory profiles (Peavey classic 50, Laney VC 30) and was really sold on the tone. They sound just like the amps in question. So, let me…

Tele, so we're both in the single coil camp. Probably less popular among kemper users. Thanks for the pro tip! I'll let you know as my collection starts to grow. :)

• Hello and welcome.
    Some good profilers are already mentioned now - most of them are also my choice for SC.
    I'd like to put your attention to the following thread - I like this italian profiles.
    <a href="https://www.kemper-amps.com/forum/index.php/Thread/28303-PietroCoppola-Brunetti-Mercury-EL-34-Custom-Work-Head/?postID=300225#post300225">kemper-amps.com/forum/index.ph…?postID=300225#post300225</a>

These are amazing. Book marked for sure. I like the mercury. The clean tone especially. Right amount of pop to it. Thanks for the link!

• Teles and single coils actually seem VERY popular with the Kemper crowd I think :)

Good to know! I have a les paul with a dirty finger humbuckers in the bridge position, but I broke the head stock at a show hahaha Even if it was in working condition I'd probably still lean towards my tele. I just like the twang, and it really opens up in the middle position. I'm happy to hear that kemper has an audience outside of just the super strat and humbucker crowd. Reassuring.

• I posted this in free rig's but commercial are okay too!

actually, it's not ok to post/discuss and/or recommend commercial Profiles in the "Free Rigs" subforum. ;)

as for rigs, I recommend the Siggi Mehl rigs from the factory content. They were made from a one of a kind amp (highly modified Marshall IIRC), Ace's (Skunk Anansie) Profiles of his JCM900 are also very cool (again, it's a sound money can't buy - much cooler than a high price tag IMO)

• Joptunes amps are amazing ! Thanks again Sean,
    I also just came across a 57 Fender twin profile by Nick 58. Been using it w my old Strat
    w grey bottoms...great for Frisell, clean or Landau, w GS and a bit of tweaking .