What kind of music are you listening to right now?

• I've never seen Tommy live but i sure would like to, hopefully he'll make an appearance in my neck of the woods!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• literally Bumped into him hahaha!! :D
    Sorry one day ill act my age

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• I almost ran his brother Phil over with a hire car once. We both looked at each other and laughed. He was crossing a T intersection with his strat in its case.

Bumped into him a few times; he's the shredder of the family.

Haha, that's too funny Nicky!!! He looks a bit like EVH, especially back in the 80's. Phil's daughter is also quite good :)

literally Bumped into him hahaha!! :D
    Sorry one day ill act my age

Ash

Don't do it Ash, don't do it - forever young :P

• I've never seen Tommy live but i sure would like to

Awesome :thumbup:
    I could imagine that this could be a special experience for ears and eyes. :rolleyes:
    I have rarely seen someone playing the exact alternative bass with thumb and triplets with the remaining fingers at same time.

• sorry Scocz but this thread was originally about NON maintream music

no offense , but I don't give a single F... about Taylor S and this outrageous flood of money and production

I'm much more into the apprehension engine and other underground or forgotten stuff.

Was it ever stated so? Well love is not mainstream anymore so this song would suit this topic anyhow. No problem, I care about flood of my money anyway.

But wait. Isn't the title of this thread "What kind of music do you listening right now"?

Sorry to create mess, maybe I'm not reading intentions properly, I'm reading thread title.

• This sounds great to me!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Another Melbourne band, Dead City Ruins. Classic-rock vibe.

Pretty-much unknown even here in Australia.

• Yup, it sure does, Shawn.

This one's even-more vintage - definite '70s / psychedelic / classic vibe, and guess what? Dayum... not from Melbourne. Adelaide this time:

• It's in Polish language, so just music for you. They are Polish Steel Panther, but better. This song smells Iron Maiden, but who cares. Rock on!

Night Lover - Betrayer of Metal.

• Hey @dmatthews, yes I am Polish. I know that band since my studies. Love their deep lyrics and unusual playing :) Wow! I don't know any of the band members personally, but it's good to know, that the music is universal and does not have any borders.

Rock on! :)

• As a Toto fan, I always wished the band was free to do more of this sort of stuff where they were allowed to let loose a bit, but commercial realities obviously dictated otherwise.

This is pretty much a one-off, therefore. From the album Kingdom of Desire: