Zero rigs in local library in RM

• After extensive troubleshooting and forum reading - I'm hoping somebody can tell me what I'm doing wrong.

My KPA is not showing up in Rig Manager. I have 355 rigs on my KPA but RM shows 0 in my local library.

[Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/LPJn7kd.jpg]

Here are some relevant details along with everything I've done to troubleshoot.

Rig Manager Version: 1.6.38 (12515)
    Kemper OS Version: 4.0.6 (12421)
    MacOSX Version: 10.11.6

- I've made sure that the owner name on my KPA match the owner name in Rig Manager.
    - I've powered off/on my KPA to make absolutely sure the owner name is what I have set it to.
    - I've tried multiple USB cables that I'm sure work.
    - I've made sure the USB cable is connected properly.
    - I've uninstalled/reinstalled Rig Manager.
    - I've restarted Rig Manager several times.

Thanks in advance for any help.

• Local Library means the library on the PC/Mac.
    Rigs and Performances are shown in "myProfiler" wich you only can see when you have connected your PC/Mac to KPA via USB-Cable.
    Your picture shows that the KPA has no connection and you have no rigs in your RM.(exept Rig Exchange)

• I finally got it working.

However, I don't know if it was the third reinstallation of Rig Manager or trying a different USB port that did it.

Thanks for the advice, hjscheffler.

I can't believe I didn't think to try a different port. The strange thing is that the initial port I had the KPA connected to on my laptop works just fine. During initial troubleshooting I connected other devices to that same port to make sure the port was working (a scanner, a USB midi controller) and both worked. After the third re-installation of Rig Manager, I tried the other USB port on my laptop and I finally saw my KPA in Rig Manager. Here's the crazy thing - I switched back to the first USB port to see if it would still see my KPA and it did! I don't get it.

Thank you everyone, for the help.