Can't download Rig Manager

• Hi everyone, so I have a Kemper scheduled for delivery tomorrow. Excited to get started with it, but I can't Rig Manager to finish downloading. I've tried several times now and the closest I've gotten is 75 out of 77MB. They're downloading very slowly too (40 mins or so for the 77MB file). Are there any download mirrors available for the latest version?

• No mirrors I'm afraid, oncehuman. A new OS beta was released yesterday, so it's conceivable that the associated increase in activity has affected your attempts to download RM. Just keep trying bud; you'll get it.

Welcome to the forum, mate!

Ah, gotcha. Well, maybe I'll have better luck later tonight. Thanks!

• Excited to get started with it, but I can't Rig Manager to finish downloading.

Could it be possible that you cannot finish the download because you are not registered at the moment.?
    As far I remember it needs the serial no. to register. This is written at the Kemper or in the sys menu.

• Hi everyone, so I have a Kemper scheduled for delivery tomorrow. Excited to get started with it, but I can't Rig Manager to finish downloading. I've tried several times now and the closest I've gotten is 75 out of 77MB. They're downloading very slowly too (40 mins or so for the 77MB file). Are there any download mirrors available for the latest version?

where are you located and which provider do you use?

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• I was actually able to complete the download finally. Just took about 5 more tries of it failing halfway through.
    I also downloaded the beta OS as well while I was at it.

It's out for delivery now, so I need to get on creating a space for it.

• It took around a dozen attempts for me to DL the new beta FW, FWIMBW mate, so it wasn't just you. For some reason I couldn't resume after the many "connection lost" pauses, and therefore had to start over each time.

Suddenly, at some point yesterday, it all came right, and I'm guessing this was probably around the same time it did for you too. No worries, of course; it's worth remembering not to panic 'though.

• Yeah, I noticed that at one point it kicked in and started downloading full speed.

Anyway, finally came, and got it set up! It sounds amazing. I definitely need to get myself some speakers now though. My phones hurt my cheeks, so I can't be wearing them all the time.
    I think I'm going to pick up the JBL lsr305's during the Black Friday deals. Been spendy lately, so I have to be frugal about this.