I had a dream.... the BI-KEMPER ! ;-)

• I had a dream... that one day... I'd get a Bi-Kemper system. Something like the picture. I really dreamed I had this system last night in my sleep. I am a big fan of stereo bi-amp,I dunno, but I dreamed of this.I think I suffer of ''KAS'' (Kemper acquisition syndrome) Here's a picture to describe it, not rocket science but interesting. Back to reality I will be perfectly happy with one.but if I can win lottery I could be tempted with a Bi-Kemper or a Quadra Kemper why not ? LOL have a nice day guys ;)

• you may have phase issues with that setup

well maybe, but you know, i dreamed of it... in my sleep lol :) in reality i got this splitter pedal in my set up, its linked to two different amps, I dont get phase issue so far but the sound is always different left and right ex one amp can get effect not the others... So it would be fun to try this set up one day, as an experiment.. I would definitly put two different profiles and eq and fx on each sides. as we know , bi amp is used on many records. So anyway back to reality I am putting money aside to buy one thats my first goal.... after that who knows? ... lol :) have a nice day

• I can tell you that it's GREAT :) Phantastic tones possible with an enourmous amount of depth. You'll love it when your dream comes true.
    Personally I own 3 Profilers and I loooove the dual amp setup.

3 Kempers ???? Gee I think your down to earth reality surpass my crazy dream .... lol hahahahaha thats cool man I am happy for you man..... have fun !!!

• So if we are dreaming...

I add one of these to my Brian Moore i213 in the neck position:

http://www.cycfi.com/projects/nu-series/

It is a full range (20 - 20 khz) active magnetic hex pickup intended for six channel use. Connect it to a breakout box and send the individual strings' audio streams to six KPAs.

Mix the six streams to stereo and use FRFR cabs to create the ultimate stereo KPA rig.

I actually do something similar with my one KPA.

The i213 has a piezo RMC hex pickup built in. It was designed for use with compatible 13 pin hex gear like the Roland VG series.

I connect the guitar to my RMC Fanout box and send each of the six string's audio streams into my DAW. Then I re-amp each stream using my KPA, my VG-99, or even a traditional re-amp through my Radial X-Amp, one string at a time. Finally, I mix to stereo.

When I want to keep the output acoustic sounding, I also use six instances of the UAD Woodworks plugin to make the piezo sound more like an acoustic guitar that has a mic on it.

One really sweet way to use this trick is to utilize the stereo piezo sound for (quasi) mid-side ambience with the direct sound of the guitar's mag pickups as the mid-side's mono center channel.

You can do amazing things with each string recorded dry on separate tracks.