Blazon Stone - War Of The Roses

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Man , goto 17:09
    bet this OK :)
    Dam, man i can believe this shit, why isn't this dood famous yet WTF
    I moshed so much the cat has left me.

The whole album just ow man.
    17:09 BEAT THAT ...melodic as fawk
    oooo

And Ced is here with us :thumbup:
    Never heard any thing like it

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

Edited once, last by ashtweth ().

• Question about not being famous...

This is a copycat studio project, and even if some people prefer this to "the original band" (Running Wild) it's only a studio project and very outdated music

This shit was new in the 80s but being famous for traditional heavy/speed metal in 2017 just aint possible :thumbup:

I mean I do this mainly for fun, since it's just copying another bands particular style between 1988-1998

• Ced is a riff monster and wizard of great hooks!
    After listening to his flowing, fast guitar lines and then grabbing the guitar myself, I always die laughing... about how bad my playing is :thumbup:

• Let's not forget Ceddy was almost famous... for being a troll.

I'm proud to say that I stood by him, through thick and thin, from day one. I of course had no idea how-talented he is; it was a revelation when this came to light and I took it as a huge vindication for my stance / belief that one should always exercise patience and give folks the benefit of any doubts there might be initially.

Go you good thing, Ceddy. :thumbup: