[Tone Junkie] 8 New Profiles added to the Free Pack!

• Hi all,

You can find the free sampler here https://tonejunkiestore.com/tone-junkie-free-sampler

The Official Tone Junkie Kemper Sampler Pack includes...
    1) "HW Beauty 3' - This profile captures the sound of the Suhr Bella amplifier on 5 in the 44 watt setting with a celestion V-type speaker. It sits in the middle of the dynamic range of this amp and cleans up beautifully with a light touch. This profile will challenge you Sunday morning guys who think vox is the only way to go. This is the quintessential edge of break up sound and maybe a touch more.
    2)"HW DAG 15 1" - This profile captures the sound of the Morgan DAG 15 amplifier with the power scaling on 10 making this amp produce the full 15 watts with a celestion blue. The volume was set to just under 4 on the dial. You can feel the amp reaching the end of the preamp's headroom. This amp's circuit is similar to a Vox AC15 Top boost circuit.
    3)"HW Jouster 1" - This profile captures the sound of the Kingsley Jouster Pedal which features 2 12ax7 tubes run into a Suhr Bella Amplifier set on 3. The Jouster is set to channel 1 with the gain control set to 10:30. The Jouster is a fire breather and this is it's most polite setting. Get your Marshall full stack windmill guitar strum on!!!

4)"Sooze's 30/15 Hi 1" - This profile captures the sound of the Matchless 30/15 which is a high powered version of the Matchless Lightning. The master is set wide open on the 30 watt setting and the volume and tone are set to 11 o'clock. This is maybe our favorite profile! It's has that beautiful rich refined Matchless tone. This profile is touch sensitive and has become a favorite on Sunday mornings for many P&W players. Enjoy!

Some sound examples can be found in this promo video:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Quick question... Forgive me I’m new. I just previewed the sample pack. Is it normal that the effects are turned off?. I’m not hearing the lush bits, as seen on your YouTube vids. Btw, I just purchased your pack about three minutes ago, since I’m asking you the question.

When will my talent upgrade be released?

• Quick question... Forgive me I’m new. I just previewed the sample pack. Is it normal that the effects are turned off?. I’m not hearing the lush bits, as seen on your YouTube vids. Btw, I just purchased your pack about three minutes ago, since I’m asking you the question.

I just had them turned off as the default, I think only reverb is defaulted on for the pack. Turn that delay on and tap fast, in the demo we didn't tap the delay in time it just tapped to be more slap back - ish

Thanks so much for purchasing the pack! Have you been able to get the sounds on the demo with the effects so far?

• I understand thanks. That answers my question. A follow-up: (I realize it amounts to a stupid question, but it is rooted in my incomplete understanding of the effects menus.) Should I assume that I should turn on all available effect options lit, to duplicate the sounds I heard in your great demo video? I still haven’t completely grokked why the stomps and/or effects I have selected are sometimes on and sometimes off. It may have something to do with how/when I’m using browse vs type vs the arrows.

• I have followed the advice provided. The Tone Junkie profiles sound glorious. Everything I’ve played so far has been terrific. Addictive. Well done.

• I like your style HW! gonna load up the free samples tonight and give her a whirl...

Lets just see how these compare to some of the glorious MB rigs. Been playing his Xits X50 rig a lot lately at church, so im anxious to do a little testing. Used to own a DAG15 and cant wait to try that out sometime too.

Regardless, I love what you are doing.

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

In case anyone wants to know how I recommend these profiles to be EQ'd for your guitar.

• I got the sample pack and excited to play em. I'm excited to have possibly found a new company I like! I have a lot of profiles at this point but this looks promising.

It seems like other guys are using the initial thread by adding new releases etc in order to keep all info and attention at a single source. Might be a good idea?