I sold my AC-30 yesterday

• Since I heard the Kemper, my only goal in life is to get one. I try to put money on the side on every check I get and little by little I will get enough. Yesterday I sold my AC-30, a beautiful sounding amp, mint conditions, but I had no choice. I want to be able to get different sounds quickly and travel without the weight of a tube amp (75lb more or less) . So OK I wont create my own sounds from that amp, but I will be able to buy SO MANY library and fine tune them.... I still got many pedal effects here, so I will try to find creative ways to use them. Just to use different guitars is another way to use the kemper in a creative way with the basic sounds.... So one stair at a time and slowly I am coming guys , I will never surrender, never ever surrender. Bye for now , GFORCE GUITAR

• I admire and respect your attitude, Gforce.

I've struggled with physical and mental (related to and a consequence of the physical ones as well as the protracted stint without being able to record / make music) illnesses for decades, and through most of that time I've had to endure seemingly-endless attempts to save for gear. Still not quite there yet, but thankfully my Kemper-saving period is over, and it's easily the best purchase of the lot. This one's a doozy, mate - of all the slow-saving acquisitions you're likely to make in your life I'm betting this one will be the most-gratifying by far.

Hang in there, brother.

• Thank you Monkey-Man, yes we got so much bills to pay. We receive bills every week. We almost have to pay for the air we breathe... lol ... so anyway , I wont pay me any holiday hotel beach or whathever is considered luxury, til I got my Kemper !!! Then of course I will have to add to this many library and monitors to complete etc.... But this is where I am going , one step at a time, I am determined to get my Kemper ASAP I do my best

• Good choice Gforce.

Sold my AC15 a couple of years ago after realizing I wasn't playing any more.
    Almost bought an AC15 hand wired today but changed my mind when I realized I would most likely not gig with it.

My KPA just saved me another $1000!

The wait will be worth it.