Big Profile Session.

• Hey ho to one 'n all.

Here is My "And44ClassicRig Pack"

Ok so the Amps... in No particualr Order.

Marshall 67 Plexi - Profiled 3 Mics - U87/57/121 on Rear
    Marshall JCM800 84 - Profiled 3Mics - U67/57/121 on Rear
    Fender 57 Twin - Profiled 3 Mics - U87/121/U67 on Rear
    Fender 69 SR -Profiled 3 Mics - 57/U87/121 on Rear
    Matchless DC30 - Profiled 2 Mics - U67/57
    Carr Slant 6v6 - Profiled 3 Mics - U67/57/121 on Rear
    MesaBoogie 86 Mark IIc - Profiled 3 Mics - 57/421/121 on Rear
    Fender 1961 Bassman - Profiled 3 Mics - U67/57/121 on Rear
    Vox AC Top Boost 66 - Profiled 3 Mics - U87/421/121 on Rear
    WEM 70 Dominater - Profiled 2 Mics - U67/121
    Bogner Ecstasy - Profiled 2 Mics - 57/421
    Divided by 13 - Profiled 2 Mics - U87/121
    Mesa Treadplate 92 - Profiled (Same cab as Mark2C)
    TwoRock Classic Reverb - Profiled -3 Mics U87/57/121 on Rear
    Blackstar Artisan 15H - Profiled 2 Mics 57/U87
    Randall RM50 (This amp failed to work sorry, No idea why yet)
    Riviera Knucklhead KR100 (Tubes Blown, will Profile this in a few weeks)

Dirt Pedals.

Timmy
    PiggyFX BrownPig
    PiggyFX FlashDrive
    TC Darkmatter
    Ibanez TS9
    Earthquaker Whitelight
    Blackout Twosome Fuzz

Additional Information and cabs.

All Amps were captured with highest quality Pre's using top of the range Mics. - some amps have effects some done.. was depending on the moment.. and if it really made a difference or not.

Also as a Bonus I also ran a Clean Poweramp through to most cabs (where possible) to capture just the cabinet. using multimic setups.

Included are :-

Marshall 4x12 GreenBacks
    Marshall 4x12 V30
    Marshall 4x12 G12
    Orange 4x12 V30
    Carr 2x12 Patriot Em.
    Bassman 1961 4x10 Jensons
    Fender Twin 2x12 Jensons
    Fender 1x12 ext cab (did not write down speaker sorry)
    Mesa 4x12 - V30
    Mesa 4x12 -C90
    Vox AC30 Blues
    D/13 2x12
    ENG 4x12
    Matchless DC30
    Bogner 4x12 V30

Also for fun.. I did 2 Marshall cabs with Just ROOM mics.. so if you re-amp you can add those for that fatter feel.

Ive gone through and done a quick play test of all.. its up to you to find the sweetspot. as My guitar/tone will differ from your own. - for me.. I mostly play Blues/Rock and use the neck pickup on my strat/tele so thats wht I dialed in my tone for. - but everything was recorded pretty much Flat so its good to tweek!.
    I'mm going to wrap these up very soon for you all to download..
    But its been a bust 2 weeks getting it all done!.
    Now skint lol.

Here is a Clip from Audioholic to show some of the samples
    http://www.energiestudios.com/…%27s%20Classic%20Amps.mp3

Here is another clip from Audioholic using the Bogner patches
    http://www.energiestudios.com/Files/EP%20-%20Live%20On.mp3

Love them or hate them, but here they are! all 122 Profiles!
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/35035441/And44ClassicRigPack.rar

Here are the Cabs you can use on anything..
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/35035441/And44Cabs.rar

NOTE: - To get 100% Clarity in the cabs, I had to run through a "flat" poweramp before hitting the cabs. - this means you will need to EQ the cabs once you chosen. - I'd recommend the Graphic EQ that comes with the Kemper :)

Have fun!

Good times!
    Peace
    A

P.S If anyone wants to pass a donation to me (Not optional) then feel free to send me a PM :) - or paypal is [email protected]

• TWO ROCK amp please!!!!!! :thumbup: Also the Randall sounds cool as ive never played one :thumbup: I know what you mean about 'profiling being an art' ive tried to capture my marshall and my hughes and kettner and it gets better and better with mic positions etc.. Keep up the GREAT work! loved the D/13 profiles you made :thumbup:

• 1)Riviera Knucklhead KR100

3)MesaBoogie 86 Mark IIc

These are also the ones i would love to hear. Since you will be using some sort of submixer for dual mics, i would also love to hear some EQ Variations on those. It really can help to bring out some special attributes.

Really looking foward to this...

• all i can say is WOW, what an amazing collection, i'll take anything, and everything you are able to do

and if you want to charge a tenner for the full amp pack, you'll have my full support, this is access to stuff that most of us can only dream about (and often have)

thanks so much

• Great collection you've got there.
    I too have loved your profiles so far.
    Marshall JCM800 at the different settings you were looking at, and also with the drive pedals would be great for me.
    I always find the JCM 800 to be such a fine workhorse amp and to have so many sweet spots that a collection of great profiles would be fantastic. IMHO its one of those amps that is often modelled, but usually comes out very wimpy compared to the 'real thing'.

• I just want shout out a huge "THANKS!" for even doing this! It's men like you who further communities and keep it sane. I will gladly appreciate any amp you profile!

• I would love to have a large Two Rock pack like the /13. I would also love just an amp profile of the /13 without the pedals. I am using the pedal presets right now. Also 2nd for the Vintage AC. I would like to hear some non top boost vintage, just on the edge type sounds.

Thanks for the time!

Chad

• TwoRock with and without the Timmy and the Vox at the edge of breakup...thanks for all of your time !