The Kemper Foot Controller: Evolution

• It's a shame you can't make it modular. i.e. a little stomp sized block for each button with a really solid interconnect, some blank plates/boxes and the screen/brain, sort of like foot controller lego. That way everyone could set it up however they want, and you'd coincidentally corner the entire midi foot controller market in one move. But that's just crazy random talk stuff. Personally I prefer the smaller one btw.

• This could go on forever. Christoph, it's so close at this point, you should make your vote/decision the deciding factor; build the one you want, as I think everyone will buy it anyway. Any disagreement with this sentiment?

• This could go on forever. Christoph, it's so close at this point, you should make your vote/decision the deciding factor; build the one you want, as I think everyone will buy it anyway. Any disagreement with this sentiment?

"Build it, and they will come" :thumbup:

• Great film, I always watch it with great pleasure! "... but we had just one thing in common: she was from Iowa, I had heard of Iowa".

As regards the survey, I don't think Kemper were counting opinions: for sure it's not the number which decides! :)

• -smaller KFC - about 19 x 35 cm or 7.5 x 13.8 inch
    luntho, mwitte, pacocito, ba_hill, Rescator, killihan, londonjeepster, mbenigni, TMV, clarkydaz, lucky, HappyKemper, toneclone, DigitalTube, almogaver, TubeTom, Gibson, Geraldo7, apr13st, carydad, mDan, Spid, zadadu, XpennoKPA, chopeth, JoeBlob, jeff5x0, Robman, Bman110, McRalfix, novocaine, Jimmyno, pezi1707, jipchen, judoromain, Stonesound, imall41, vibracore (imperatore & dio), penatuna, GroovyBenny, hoth, HollowAxis, grorig, gBeat2, labou, Bechti, DanielRigler, stumcc, florian10, Dathudo, jakeykim, francodimo, ChrisBeaver, blewis, Per
    55 votes

-bigger KFC - about 19 x 42 cm / 7.5 x 16.5 inch
    kojak, t3oi, uweoverdrive, Acker, schneidas, drbill, guitarnet70, Zappledan, mulyadi, rm12, BRUNO, DocL6forum, Stemast, and44, stockbauer, getzzn, tylerhb, Willyj, bigHF, ace, VITCHPAT1, excalibur, flitzefinger, RedBaron, musicman65, Steeldom, TheViking, Gitarrenschlumpf, richaxes, Mao1406, ErikStam, knock88, PatH, wildstringdom, mavid, y-mun, Dlaut, sheguitarplayer, Capitancamparro, reg, Mats_Nermark, Feck, Kirr, MisterC, jayson, orlandoX, SloeGin, Brattcave, JJ, AndrewC, WSperner, Oraakkeli, rmpacheco, ibanez270
    54 votes

-neutral
    Guitartone, Armin, Bimbim, MitchMalloy
    4 votes

note: "price will not be affected by the dimensions" - as per CK

Hum, at this point with only 109 votes, on their forum they might also ask themselves it is worth to built one. :huh: com on guys give your vote (event if it is neutral)

• -smaller KFC - about 19 x 35 cm or 7.5 x 13.8 inch
    luntho, mwitte, pacocito, ba_hill, Rescator, killihan, londonjeepster, mbenigni, TMV, clarkydaz, lucky, HappyKemper, toneclone, DigitalTube, almogaver, TubeTom, Gibson, Geraldo7, apr13st, carydad, mDan, Spid, zadadu, XpennoKPA, chopeth, JoeBlob, jeff5x0, Robman, Bman110, McRalfix, novocaine, Jimmyno, pezi1707, jipchen, judoromain, Stonesound, imall41, vibracore (imperatore & dio), penatuna, GroovyBenny, hoth, HollowAxis, grorig, gBeat2, labou, Bechti, DanielRigler, stumcc, florian10, Dathudo, jakeykim, francodimo, ChrisBeaver, blewis, Per, NIL
    56 votes

-bigger KFC - about 19 x 42 cm / 7.5 x 16.5 inch
    kojak, t3oi, uweoverdrive, Acker, schneidas, drbill, guitarnet70, Zappledan, mulyadi, rm12, BRUNO, DocL6forum, Stemast, and44, stockbauer, getzzn, tylerhb, Willyj, bigHF, ace, VITCHPAT1, excalibur, flitzefinger, RedBaron, musicman65, Steeldom, TheViking, Gitarrenschlumpf, richaxes, Mao1406, ErikStam, knock88, PatH, wildstringdom, mavid, y-mun, Dlaut, sheguitarplayer, Capitancamparro, reg, Mats_Nermark, Feck, Kirr, MisterC, jayson, orlandoX, SloeGin, Brattcave, JJ, AndrewC, WSperner, Oraakkeli, rmpacheco, ibanez270
    54 votes

-neutral
    Guitartone, Armin, Bimbim, MitchMalloy
    4 votes

note: "price will not be affected by the dimensions" - as per CK

• Interesting how close it is, I'd think most people would like the smaller version to make it easier to move around, less space onstage etc, guess guitar player still like huge pedalboards.. :) I guess the smart solution would be to build both sizes.. I bet some people would probably buy both :)

• Hey, i was wondering, could it be possible that the Foot controler take the same shape as the KPA so you can "clip" it on the back for the travel or just to have it all in one :thumbup: It would be for the small size but i would have a good reason to be small and useful.

It's was just an idea :whistling:

Gibson Standard 1994, LTD EC-100 VB, Ibanez SR505, ENGL Savage 120

• well, the poll results clearly shows that it doesn't matter what size they release. half of the users will still want the alternative layout :D

in an ideal world there would be two formats: a large one incl expression pedal(s), and the smaller one as proposed (like with the Line6 boards)