The Kemper Foot Controller: Evolution

• Planning to use this doohickey for midi control. Hoping it works without too much difficulty. 32 banks with five footswitches each. It's capable of PC and CC messages, so I'm hoping I can get the full benefit of the Kemper's performance mode. Might run a bit short on the number of patches/banks I can access, but I'm thinking 32x5 would be more than enough for a lil' ol' metalhead.

[Blocked Image: http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/8323/m6zp.jpg]

Keeping my fingers crossed that it'll sync up beautifully. Add an expression pedal and I should be good to go, right?

• Yep you'll be right, piece of cake 8)

New talent management advice to Laura Cox -

“Laura want to break the internet? let’s shoot another video of you covering the Nightrain solo in the blue singlet, but this time we’ll crank up the air conditioning”.

• The bigger version would make more sense when playing Live because the Tap button is right there, under your foot, super-easy to access it and use it w/o hitting nr.5 by accident! (that wouldn't be good, right!?...) The only suggestion l have is for the Up and Down (Bank) buttons - l'd like to have them Up and Down instead of Left and Right- On another words:
    Upper row: - the logo, the screen, Looper, Up (Bank)
    Middle row: - l, ll, lll,lV, Tuner, Down (Bank)
    Lower row: - 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, Tap

---but after l was looking back at the picture, l think l like the way it is already designed right now, so, the Bigger one is doing the game for me (or my idea with the Up Down buttons is good as well...!)

• The bigger version would make more sense when playing LIVE because the Tap button is right there, under your foot, super-easy to access it and use it w/o hitting nr.5 by accident! (that wouldn't be good, right!?...) The only suggestion l have is for the Up and Down (Bank) buttons - l'd like to have them Up and Down instead of Left and Right- On another words:
    Upper row: - the logo, the screen, Looper, Up (Bank)
    Middle row: - l, ll, lll,lV, Tuner, Down (Bank)
    Lower row: - 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, Tap

---but after l was looking back at the picture, l think l like the way it is already designed right now, so, the Bigger one is doing the game for me (or my idea with the Up Down buttons is good as well...!)
    What would be the price of it? And when is it coming out?... Nobody knows...!

• Before performance mode i'd prefer the bigger one, but after release of the performance mode my opinion changed. I use one performance per song (Intro, Verse, Ref, Bridge, Solo) and have saved all FX individual. At the moment i don't need to switch any FX on or off. So i prefer the smaller one now. Maybe with the possibility to assemble a pedal on the right or left side additionally.

• I think either one is good but I really would like to make certain whichever one makes it to market to be powered through the midi or cat 5 cable so just one neat cable coming across the stage! And it seems I'm in the minority but I would like an assignable expression pedal on it as well. 8o

• New Kemper owner here. I like most here am in need of a foot controller. I searched the forums extensively and have not found any updates regarding the controller. Seems like Kemper has good service/support. Why are they not keeping their customers in the loop? I don't care for the FCB1010 and the gordius is pretty expensive. I would hate to buy the gordius only to find the Kemper unit is silently released. I really can't use the KPA live unless I can control it from the ground.

Kemper, Is there any updates at all that you can give us? Anything?

Not trying to bitch but this is a pretty important aspect of the KPA... oh, and I love my powered lunch box! :P

• Bought a used FCB1010 that already had an UNO 1.02 with an SKB case for 99 bucks!

Its still to much of a headache to program so I ordered the UNO for Kemper PROM.. Pretty excited!

Would still buy a dedicated foot controller from Kemper if it was priced under 500 bucks.

CK mentions a looper function.. is this already built into my KPA? How could I access this?