More Compressors ( specially for us bass players!)

• Not a huge fan of the Kemper Comp, although many seem to love it. Would love to see at least a couple of different compressors with the regular terminology- ratio, attack, release, threshold etc.

The delays and reverbs have been updated, the drives were recently updated.......isn't it time for a compressor update now?

• Not a huge fan of the Kemper Comp, although many seem to love it. Would love to see at least a couple of different compressors with the regular terminology- ratio, attack, release, threshold etc.

The delays and reverbs have been updated, the drives were recently updated.......isn't it time for a compressor update now?

Totally agree, for some reason the compressor does not work very well form me. Would like to see more options.

• Need more Comps for guitars too!

I researched the Kemper Compressor, and so far, I understand that a digital compressor can not give you the same performance as an analog one. So, I am looking at a Keeley to put in front.

I had the Kemper for about 8 months now and just cannot seem to get it's compressor to work how I would like it to.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• I've said this before but IMHO a good LA2A Levelling Amplifier emulation will be hugely-appreciated by many bass players, myself included.

Ever since Line 6 included one as the default in the Bass Pod xt (I think it was that unit), mapped to a dedicated "amount" knob, I've felt that something like this is essential and should be present on all bass-amp emu's.

In essence, it would allow one-stop levelling that results in the bass sounding perfectly-glued-in and doing its job reliably.

• Why would that be the case?

Plugins for DAW are digital and seem capable of very good emulations of classic analog compressors.

Maybe it's as simple as compressing a digital vs analog signal?? The Kemper comp is hard for me to dial in what I want. I have to max it out to get a similar sound to Keeley's Comp at 12 o'clock like in the intro on Don Carr's video...

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

If Kemper would model the Keeley then problem solved on using a stomp in front for this.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.