• External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Just as the name suggest, as I was getting ready to complete and had not saved in a while and of course Reason crashed on me with some hardware fault error and wouldn't let me save (though it kept prompting me to try to. Unfortunately I couldn't get anything back to where it was and for some strange reason that seems to trigger my lizard brain to loathe pretty much every aspect of the piece because it isn't where it was when my ears weren't fatigued and it took twice as long to get to a mediocre place... oh well, strange how the brain works.

• Cool drive. Another style again. Great organ in the background. Reminds me a lot of a late 80s / early 90s classic which I loved for its great drive: "Sumerland" by Fields of the Nephilim. Not sure how often I heard that in the car being in danger to exceed speed limits. Your tune has that vibe as well Per. So for me: No crash at all :thumbup:8)