Satriani playing Valeton Modeler? Say it ain't so!

• 8o

What? $349US

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Demo of presets.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• I have never heard of that modeler. He may be playing some Satriani but he is definitely not Satriani.

After watching the videos, well, as much of them as I could take, the guy in the first one made it sound a lot better than the preset video. I couldn't make it very far into that video. Those presets were terrible.

• I tend to think of units like the Kemper, Axe, Helix and now the Quad in the upper/pro league. This type of unit in the mid level along with the Boss GT1000 and Moer units.

Now question is, are they closing the gap? All good stuff!

• I’ve seen the name Valeton before. Their volume pedal is the same as the Donner. Which is the same as the Sonicake….and so it goes.

Some of the Mooer multifx pedals use enclosures eerily similar to the Valeton’s seen here.

I would put Boss stuff a definite rung or three above this grouping. Their higher end modeling may not get the love that Fractal, Kemper and Line6’s Helix stuff does…..but it certainly isn’t China-built cookie-cutter.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche