Silence is deathening

• External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

A little moody prog number for tonight.

• Thanks Monkey_Man I was going for the Jonny Greenwood noize guitar vibe I’ve always loved. If I had more time I’d have mixed things a little better and given a bit more menace and low volume for the non chorus sections, maybe brought the drums down to some background minimal hand drum like sounds. Again having a hard time balancing and getting bass where I want it too. Perhaps if I even get rich and famous I can pay other people to fix my failings :P

• Wow what a great drum production, love it that they are so upfront. awesome mix Per, those leads 'talk' nicely as monkeyman puts it, after a full listen maybe the drums could come down a touch, or rather the bass up more upfront with the drums? Excellent man what a great vibe, those rhythm guitars hold it together so nicely!

"Music makes the world a better place. Music doesn't lie. If there is something to be changed in this world, then it can only happen through music."

Jimi Hendrix.

• Great vibe, just as the folks here say. Combination of instruments makes it nicely complete and the mix is good. You know that I share my excitement with deangersmith about the drums in your tracks :)

Again an example of yours where vocals would complete it and you could go out for some air time on the radio :thumbup:8)