Official tone stacks for Bass Amps

• What he is saying is that you absolutely can add any rig from RM to your player.

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• Yeah but they aren't really acoustic or bass amps and cabs. They're guitar amps.

I'm not sure where you get that idea from. Bank 10 on my Player contains

1 - Black Jack 700

2 - Fender Bassman

3 - Ampeg BE15

4 - Tech 21 Bass Driver

5 - Warm Punch B7K

I'm not sure what the Black Jack 700 is a profile of but it could be the Aguilar TH700 Tone Hammer or AG700or maybe a Blackstar Unity 700. Either way it isn't a guitar amp.

2, 3 and 4 are self explanatory

I believe 5 is the Darkglass B&K Analog BASS preamp. You can also load any of the bass rigs from the free Bass Rig Pack in Rig Manager.

• Thanks. Where are these amps? I have none of these in my list. If I go to build a new rig and choose the amp block, these are not in that list.

• JCW308 No need to create a new Rig. Go to bank 9 for the Acoustic Rigs, Bank 10 for the abaß Rigs. Unless you altered the factory content, the Rigs will be there.

When referring to the list in the Amp Block (in Kemper terminology Module), it contains Amplifier Presets only. You will not find any Rig there. I strongly advise to read the manual and learn the concept of Rigs and Presets in the Profiler. I think this will explain your difficulties when storing newly created Rigs in the Player.

• JCW308 No need to create a new Rig. Go to bank 9 for the Acoustic Rigs, Bank 10 for the abaß Rigs. Unless you altered the factory content, the Rigs will be there.

When referring to the list in the Amp Block (in Kemper terminology Module), it contains Amplifier Presets only. You will not find any Rig there. I strongly advise to read the manual and learn the concept of Rigs and Presets in the Profiler. I think this will explain your difficulties when storing newly created Rigs in the Player.

Thanks. How do you get these amp presets:

1 - Black Jack 700

2 - Fender Bassman

3 - Ampeg BE15

4 - Tech 21 Bass Driver

5 - Warm Punch B7K

to show up as available amps when I build a new rig?

• Official Post

Thanks. Where are these amps? I have none of these in my list. If I go to build a new rig and choose the amp block, these are not in that list.

Î think you are confusing actual Rigs and the 'Amp Models' list in the AMP slot.

These let you choose the tonstack/gain behaviour - this was part of an addition called Liquid Profiling.
    https://www.kemper-amps.com/ne…-PROFILING-meets-modeling

In the PROFILER, you don't go to the amp block an scroll through the amp models etc. this is not a modeler.
    You choose a PROFILE of the amp you are looking for.

• As I already said these are all available in bank 10.

• Just wondering. Does the Player have the concept of selecting amp blocks (not tone/gain stacks) from other rigs like the bigger units have? Or can it use amp block presets?

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• What bass amp tone stacks would people want?

Is there a list of iconic models?

Well, the Bassman is already in there - although it's mostly used for guitar nowadays. Ampeg, Markbass, Aguilar and the Fender Rumble would be some models I'd love to see.

• Well, the Bassman is already in there - although it's mostly used for guitar nowadays. Ampeg, Markbass, Aguilar and the Fender Rumble would be some models I'd love to see.

I guess my point is - the Fender tone stack is used extensively. Not just on Fender-branded amps. Marshalls are obvious choices, as is the Vox AC30.

Do bass players have iconic amps like the Deluxe Reverb, JCM800, Plexi, AC30, etc, etc. to pull from?

Also - has anyone contacted support directly and asked about this?

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche