Can Kemper Do Faux Cello/Violin?

Hello, I’m a brand new Kemper Stage owner.

The AxeFX can do faux cello and violin sounds. I believe to do so requires using the effects of envelope filters and slo-gear (?)

Below I will link a video. Can the Kemper do this?

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Thanks for any input!

-Matt

• Impossible to really say without having a better understanding of what Dweezil did to build that sound.

I've never heard a Profiler sound that way, but then again.....Until that video I'd never heard an AxeFX do it, either.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• I doubt its using an unheard of effect that isn't on the Kemper.

Octave pedal, autoswell, and fuzz to replicate the hairy bow sound.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I doubt its using an unheard of effect that isn't on the Kemper.

On the whole I agree but I also believe the Axe FX has Syth oscillators and full ADSR control which the Kemper doesn't have at the moment. However, given @ckemper's background in synths it seems like something that Kemper would be well placed to add at some point in future. Couple that with arrpegiators and you have something completely self contained that would remove the need for Midi Guitar, Roxyn etc. While these are amazing apps it is a pain in the backside having to hook up an iPad or laptop to access them. The new USB audio interface will certainly make that easier but having sth like capabilities like Fractal in house would be amazing