soft button question.

• When I push the amp module button both the amp and EQ LEDS go out . Pushing EQ module button turns off both the EQ and amp LEDS. Putting either module in focus causes both LEDS to flash. Is this normal? Otherwise everything works as expected. Just curious that's all. It's a toaster style power head.

• If you push the the Amplifier button to OFF then the Bass, Middle, Treble, and Presence won't work because the amp is OFF. ;)

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• The former EQ module has been integrated into the AMP module a while ago. This is a prerequisite for the Liquid Profile feature, which has been announced and is planned to be published with OS 10.0.

• The former EQ module has been integrated into the AMP module a while ago. This is a prerequisite for the Liquid Profile feature, which has been announced and is planned to be published with OS 10.0.

Is there any chance that the EQ slot/button could be made available at some point for an extra EQ?

Many profilers seem to always load a Studio EQ in slot X and several people on the forum seem to use Studio EQ on every rig (mainly for rig specific Hi and Low cuts) but complain about losing a valuable fx slot by doing so. As the former EQ is now integrated into the Amp it would probably make a lot of people happy if the old slot could be repurposed for this.

Would that be possible or does hardware not allow it?

• Is there any chance that the EQ slot/button could be made available at some point for an extra EQ?

Many profilers seem to always load a Studio EQ in slot X and several people on the forum seem to use Studio EQ on every rig (mainly for rig specific Hi and Low cuts) but complain about losing a valuable fx slot by doing so. As the former EQ is now integrated into the Amp it would probably make a lot of people happy if the old slot could be repurposed for this.

Would that be possible or does hardware not allow it?

+100000000. If that is technically possible it would be a blast. I have a Studio Eq in all my rigs

If something is too complicated, then you need to learn it better

• The Stage doesn't have this EQ soft button....

I know but you stage guys have also got so many other things us regular toaster/rack user don’t so let us have our own special feature 🤣

even though it doesn’t have the button, it must still have the capability to run the EQ as the hardware is the same.