• Some may know i complain about the kemper sound that I cannot put my finger on an profiling should be updated. I stumbled across the pre eq tab recently and remembered it from a few years ago an as I do DI profiles only, all my dreams came true. The openness an clarity was there, The thing i disliked was gone. What really baffles me kemper krew is many have felt the same as I did an moved on an sold. Youtubers are doing comparison videos now with NAM an others an kemper falls short in null tests etc. When all that may have been missing is something as simple as hitting the pre eq tab. I now think its the most important button in the unit. You should really really put it in the profile section as a option. Then people would try it or be aware of it. Someone in a tone x group said the kemper makes all amps sound the same. Well it prob just the eq coloring after all the profiles. Anyway, my 2 cents.

• I don't understand this concern or suggestion!?

The Amp Module includes the tonestack with Bass, Middle, Treble, Presence plus the option Position: Post/Pre.

And the explanation is in the Main Manual on page 166 in context of amp and tonestack.

• I don't understand this concern or suggestion!?

The Amp Module includes the tonestack with Bass, Middle, Treble, Presence plus the option Position: Post/Pre.

And the explanation is in the Main Manual on page 166 in context of amp and tonestack.

Have it actually on the profiling options. I realise it in eq but even i forgot about it for ages. Also its about making people who may not be familiar with the kemper as in depth as some to go oh, hey, ill hit that an see what happens. I bet every comparison video, like the one ANDERTONS posted today thats done in a rush did not even try that tab. Hence the kemper sounded crap,