Saving entire stomps section and effects section on Stage

• Hi everyone,

Coming from a Powerhead, I really miss this feature… I know the stage doesn’t have the buttons but perhaps it could be possible to add hi to RM or use another soft button?

Thanks!

• I also miss the stack selection in the same way you miss stomp selection. Why is it not at least included in the editor? This must have been a deliberate move, but I don't understand why.

Karl

Kemper Rack OS 9.0.5 - Mac OS X 12.6.7

• Al omg time ago Kemper said that the separate EQ button had to be removed for a future update. That was obviously what turned out to be Liquid Profiling. We won't be getting the EQ button of the Stack section back so I suppose the logic at Kemper HQ is that a Stack button isn't really needed to turn on/off just two things (amp and cabinet).

Not saying that logic is correct merely adding context for why we are where we are.

• Wouldn't the stack button include the Liquid Profiling settings though? It is just a different curve from the standard Kemper stack eq based on a specific amp.

Karl

Kemper Rack OS 9.0.5 - Mac OS X 12.6.7

• Wouldn't the stack button include the Liquid Profiling settings though? It is just a different curve from the standard Kemper stack eq based on a specific amp.

As far as I can make out there is more going on than just a simple EQ otherwise they would have done it 10 years ago when the initial Idea was discussed and they wouldn't have had to remove the separate EQ section. I don't know the details but I really wanted the EQ and Stack buttons available via Rig Manager and asked several time but was always told it isn't possible as we need to make this change for something in a future update.

• As far as I can make out there is more going on than just a simple EQ otherwise they would have done it 10 years ago when the initial Idea was discussed and they wouldn't have had to remove the separate EQ section. I don't know the details but I really wanted the EQ and Stack buttons available via Rig Manager and asked several time but was always told it isn't possible as we need to make this change for something in a future update.

That is why I wrote in different threads that the EQ-Button should be still usable für Head-/Rack-Users. We have limited options regarding direct remote controlling (via Smartphone not possible) and less USB-Audio-Channels so why not provide us with a benefit. I find it quite intriguing that we have hardware controllers that we are not „allowed“ to use anymore.
    I would be happy if I could access LP or something else directly with the EQ-Button. Also some other actions regarding the stack button.

But before adding that buttons to RM please start adding features for editing the Kemper Remote within RM.

• That is why I wrote in different threads that the EQ-Button should be still usable für Head-/Rack-Users. We have limited options regarding direct remote controlling (via Smartphone not possible) and less USB-Audio-Channels so why not provide us with a benefit. I find it quite intriguing that we have hardware controllers that we are not „allowed“ to use anymore.
    I would be happy if I could access LP or something else directly with the EQ-Button. Also some other actions regarding the stack button.

But before adding that buttons to RM please start adding features for editing the Kemper Remote within RM.

I don’t disagree with you. In fact “infuriating “ is a pretty good description of my own viewpoint. However, if I understand Kemper’s statements on the matter the changes were “necessary “ to allow liquid profiling. I presume that means that coding required to allow gain mapping and eq modelling would no longer allow a stand alone EQ button.