What would you say to be the best monitor/speaker for the Kemper?

• I'll be going through the FOH, but I really like to have some stage volume. So I'm eying up that Laney active 212.
    It's also a nice height for the toaster to sit on.

Any other suggestions would be so greatly appreciated, cheers :)!

• Well there’s always the Kemper Kab which I like, but yeah the Laney LFR 212 looks like a beast, never tried one, maybe overkill for many?

New talent management advice to Laura Cox -

“Laura want to break the internet? let’s shoot another video of you covering the Nightrain solo in the blue singlet, but this time we’ll crank up the air conditioning”.

• I've tried many different monitor configurations for stage sound. Including a handful of guitar cabs, Kab, and PA monitors. I consider a good PA monitor to be the best solution. It offers the most consistency, as far as reproducing the sound, between the stage sound and FOH. I want the guitar sound I hear on stage to be exactly what the audience hears. At least as much as possible.

I should mention that I don't believe in the 'in the room' concept.

• I should mention that I don't believe in the 'in the room' concept.

😱 a “non lbieber”

“Laura want to break the internet? let’s shoot another video of you covering the Nightrain solo in the blue singlet, but this time we’ll crank up the air conditioning”.

• Personally, I'm a huge fan of both my Mission Engineering GM-Io (link is only place I could find in stock w/description [I don't even have a manual for mine, plz post or DM yours!]) 450W FRFR and my recently acquired Laney LFR-212 800W FRFR active cabs. They both have great low-end reproduction without being flubby or blatty, and both do a great job of reproducing the sound of anything from a 1x12" Combo to a full stack pair of 4x12"s. They even do a really passable job of giving the actual 'amp-in-the-room' feel without the fake tininess of looseness sometimes encountered in "FRFR" cabs. I can put that pair (or the LFR, alone, for that matter) up against my TSL 100 full stack or a full live band and it holds its own without any issue! If I ever get a decent mic, I'll post an A/B comparison…

• Belief is not a requirement for something to exist. 😎

"Without music, life would be a mistake.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

Both lines truly worthy of the 'Enlightened' status! ;)

Edit:
    Apropos of nothing else, "Beyond Good and Evil" was, all three times, the longest, most laborious (but also worthwhile) read of any book in my life. "IT", "War & Peace", et al. were no match, despite the disparate word counts! I also realized in the first 5 pages that , even with a couple years of his native German, I didn't have anywhere near the kind of multiple foreign language fluency to get by without looking many, many things up…

Edited once, last by bshady ().

• Belief is not a requirement for something to exist. 😎

😦grasshopper.

• 😦grasshopper.

Confucius say: "Go to bed with itchy butt....wake up with smelly finghah."

Quote from Delinquent

Solid. Gold. Can't stand her.