OS 10 beta is out! Let's get Liquid!

• apologies if this has been asked/answered already ... tried searching but didn't find a clear answer. For OS 10 and Liquid Profiles, is there much benefit to be had from adding the specific Liquid Profile Amp Model to an existing commercial, non-LP profile if you don't know the G/T/M/B settings of the original profile?

• apologies if this has been asked/answered already ... tried searching but didn't find a clear answer. For OS 10 and Liquid Profiles, is there much benefit to be had from adding the specific Liquid Profile Amp Model to an existing commercial, non-LP profile if you don't know the G/T/M/B settings of the original profile?

The best answer is: try it. Be aware that it will change something only whe you actually move the controls

If something is too complicated, then you need to learn it better

In my first play with it last night I had really good results applying a Twin Reverb LP to a copy of my main Bogner Shiva clean profile and it really sounded great to me. The treble control is different to the Shiva, but still great.

• In my first play with it last night I had really good results applying a Twin Reverb LP to a copy of my main Bogner Shiva clean profile and it really sounded great to me. The treble control is different to the Shiva, but still great.

Yeah I’m finding some good results apply liquid stacks to profiles of unknown settings, hit or miss of course but fun.

New talent management advice to Laura Cox -

“Laura want to break the internet? let’s shoot another video of you covering the Nightrain solo in the blue singlet, but this time we’ll crank up the air conditioning”.