ENGL amps in Liquid Profiling

• It would be awesome if they can add ENGL (Powerball/Savage/Screamer etc.) behavior to Liquid Profiling section. Tons of Fender, VOX and Marshall but not ENGL :(

Ok, surely it will be added in future but better ask now :P

• It wouldn't surprise me if Kemper begins to flood us with models after the full release. LP pretty much makes Kemper a "classic" must have amp.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• It wouldn't surprise me if Kemper begins to flood us with models after the full release. LP pretty much makes Kemper a "classic" must have amp.

I hope so but it didn’t really happen with the speaker imprints :(

New talent management advice to Laura Cox -

“Laura want to break the internet? let’s shoot another video of you covering the Nightrain solo in the blue singlet, but this time we’ll crank up the air conditioning”.

• They will slowly do it to keep us on update edge. Cause were update junkies. People gota understand all amps use a handfull of tonestacks. Its not what makes a amp. The engl could be a bassman tonestack. So there no need to have every amp under the sun. But that why i dont understand why they did freedmans. There just marshalls

• They will slowly do it to keep us on update edge. Cause were update junkies. People gota understand all amps use a handfull of tonestacks. Its not what makes a amp. The engl could be a bassman tonestack. So there no need to have every amp under the sun. But that why i dont understand why they did freedmans. There just marshalls

Agreed - I think they should just publish whcih tonestacks are similar.

As an ENGL profile user, I would appreciate this though...

• Agreed - I think they should just publish whcih tonestacks are similar.

As an ENGL profile user, I would appreciate this though..

I think im over the matching of tonestacks already though. I keep going towards the vox tonestracks no mater what profile im using. The cut knobs vert sensitive an halfing the brightcap gets me tasty results on heavier tones.