Profiles into the Stage or not?

• Hi everyone, I recorded a video where I try to put new liquid profiles in the Kemper stage, but there is a problem, has this ever happened to you?

The message says the profiles are already in the stage but there are not.

Thank you all :)

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Performances have 125 fixed locations. You cannot import performances via USB. Only through Rig Manager.

You can save the slots as individual rigs and then insert them in a performance.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• From page 334 of the current User Guide:

✓Performance Mode in your PROFILER has no open pool, having 125 fixed locations instead. Therefore, importing Performances requires Rig Manager, where you can paste each Performance to its intended location.

You're probably confusing individual rigs and performances.

• Thanks, someone just made me notice it and I changed in browse but nothing :)

I tried like that but nothing

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• From page 334 of the current User Guide:

✓Performance Mode in your PROFILER has no open pool, having 125 fixed locations instead. Therefore, importing Performances requires Rig Manager, where you can paste each Performance to its intended location.

You're probably confusing individual rigs and performances.

The fact is that I can't use Rig Manager for some reasons that just Kemper's engineers know, there is some problems between Kemper Stage, Rig Manager and Beta version.

• The message that no import is necessary tells you that you have already imported the rigs successfully.

But you are looking in the wrong place. Imported rigs will not show up in perform mode automatically.

Go to browse mode and select the last imported view by pressing the first softbutton above the display which will show you the last imported rigs.

• Thanks sameone already suggested it to me, but it show me just the last profile and not all of those.

Now i try to downgrade the system and see if Rig Manager will work.

Thanks for your answer :)

• The fact is that I can't use Rig Manager for some reasons that just Kemper's engineers know, there is some problems between Kemper Stage, Rig Manager and Beta version.

did you download the Beta RM?remember Beta OS need Beta RM

Guitar: Fender Strat HSS<3 Schecter Custom Solo II

Signal Chain: Kemper->AxeFX 3>Neural QC>Apollo Twin->M-Audio Monitors

Computer:Mac Studio

• You mentioned that Kemper Support is already aware you are having problems with Rig Manager. Since you are trying to work with Liquid Profiles you'll need to wait until they can offer you some way to get around whatever your problem is to use Rig Manager. As Ni6thWalker said, if you downgrade to anything earlier than the beta version 10 OS and its matching Rig Manager version then you can't use liquid profiles anyway.

You haven't mentioned anywhere what exactly you are trying to import. Can you post the exact file name? It should probably be a file with the extension KRIG. If it's not, maybe this isn't really a rig you are trying to import? If it's Zipped, you would need to extract it first, etc.

Beyond that, are you familiar with how to find the rigs on your Profiler in Browser mode? If you put your Profiler in Browser mode you should see at least some currently selected Rig name on the LCD. Turn the Browse button to see a list of rigs on the profiler that you can scroll through. There is a soft button to sort that list in various ways. You could try by date as suggested above by Kemper Support, but if you know the name of the rig you are trying to import, you should also be able to find it alphabetically by name if you leave the list sorted by name.

From what you've described it sounds like the rig(s) you're trying to import should already be there.