** BUG ** BETA FW 10.1.0.47341B & Rig Manager 3.4.45 "Bright Cap" Not working in RM 3 -or- Hardware

• ** BUG **

Just loaded some TJ Free Liquid Profiles - "Bright Cap" not working in RM 3.4.45 -or- Hardware BETA FW 10.1.0.47341B

Just loaded some MBritt Free Liquid Profiles from the Official Pack - "Bright Cap" not working in RM 3.4.45 -or- Hardware BETA FW 10.1.0.47341B

Previous OS Beta ...... Hardware Bright Cap Control worked fine.

Ben

• I had entered a bug report on this, explaining that it has no audible effect from either Rig Manager or the Profiler direct editing.

I got a reply from Hans saying he was able to confirm and he would send it to the Kemper developers. The next reply was:

"I forwarded your findings to our developers and received the following response. The Bright Cap parameter works as intended but is best enjoyed with clean rigs. Please load the MB Plexi rig from the Michael Britt Liquid Profile rig pack and set the modeled gain to zero. You will hear the bright cap effect as it changes from zero to 10."

I verified that this does not work either and let them know. Haven't gotten any further response so far.

• Bright dont work on any of the available Liquid Profiles with the new beta, not on Distorted nor in cleans, simply no function

• AFAIK, the Bright Cap begins to work when you crank down the gain on a Liquid Profile to smooth out some thinness that are inherent with tube amps at low volume/gain. I don't expect you would hear much of a difference at low-mid to high-gain.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• Bright dont work on any of the available Liquid Profiles with the new beta, not on Distorted nor in cleans, simply no function

There's no difference at any gain level, zero to full. Seemed to work in the original 10 beta. We'll have to see what they come up with.

I don't know which developer tested this internally but I have them all loaded and the Bright Cap in RM 3.4.45 and the Latest Beta Hardware FW is broken / does nothing.

Where do you officially report bugs ?

Ben

• Found the link.

Formally reported as follows:-

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

** BRIGHT CAP BUG **

Hi Kemper !

From within RM 3.4.43 .... I upgraded to RM 3.4.45 and FW BETA 10.1.0.47341B.

All went well ... except.

In the previous RM 3.4.43 and Original OS 10 BETA whilst the Bright Cap was not in RM it worked perfectly in *all* the Liquid Profiles in the 3 x Official Kemper Liquid Profile Packs on my physical Kemper Stage.

Now since upgrading to RM 3.4.45 and FW BETA 10.1.0.47341B (a) the Bright Cap Control in RM moves but does absolutely nothing and (b) the Bright Cap Control on the Kemper Stage moves but does absolutely nothing.

I have tested across *all* the 30+ Profiles in the 3 x Official Kemper Liquid Profiling Packs released with the original Beta 10 ... its broken in RM 3.4.45 - it moves but does nothing in any of them -and- now on the physical Hardware Unit ... it moves but does nothing.on any of them.

Is this perhaps an issue when the FW is upgraded from within RM as opposed to via a USB Stick (?) "

Ben

Please fix it :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Many thanks,

Ben Ifin