Drum In the Room …

• Just thinking of Highway to Hell intro, with drum joining the guitar … brilliant sound …

What is the easiest/ simple way to get a good vintage acoustic rock drum sound to play along in the room with my kemper ? An aux in ? Using Garage band Drummer - seem to have trouble sending it to my Homepods. Or dust my Boss Dr770 (?) and run a wire into keeper aux ? Didn’t like that sound too much - not big enough.

What do you guys do to get a great drum sound in the room to practice over ? What software , what drumbox, how connect it , to what speaker … into kemper Kabinet , or separate speaker … ?

• MT Drumkit 2 will get you some good beats pretty fast. Other than that, Superior Drummer seems to work well provided you do a lot of EQing.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• Gone for Logic Pro iPad. 50€ per year and plenty of vintage drums or loops, and can beam it via AirPlay to my speakers. Simple to use, sounds good and can keep it next to me. At same time opens option to record Kemper onto pro Logic … .

• Lots of options but this is my list in preffered order to play along with:

1) Backing track - loads on you tube and you also have vocals and bass (assuming its just guitar you want to practice)

2) Drum machine - a modern drum machine is pretty good and I enjoy programming them

3) Electric drum kit - volume is controllable but you need someone to play it

4) Drum patterns or loops - for me I can never find the right ones, so I'm not a big fan!