Fun sort of swampy blues

• I wrote and recorded this in 2014 when I started listening to Nashville based guitarist Joe Davies.
    As I now publish one blues + backing track per month for a local blues association, I though I would revisit and remaster this tune so this is the latest version.

The guitar was a James Tyler SE and I used a Michael Britt Spanky profile for this.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Cheers,

Mats N

• Wild guitar bends Mats_Nermark ! Took me totally by surprise in a good way :D Great stuff, also very unique sounding it feels midway between country, modern blues and rockabilly something very chewy and satisfying about the pocket you've got that groove in.

• Wild guitar bends Mats_Nermark ! Took me totally by surprise in a good way :D Great stuff, also very unique sounding it feels midway between country, modern blues and rockabilly something very chewy and satisfying about the pocket you've got that groove in.

Thanks, Per!

I was kind of surprised by those bends as well as they are way over the top but strangely fit well with the tune.

Regarding the groove, I had listened a lot to Joe Davies at the time who a master of the swampy Lousiana swing groove.

Cheers,

Mats N