How to change modes in Rig Manager

• I have yet to discover a way to change from browse to performance mode within Rig Manager. Perhaps there is no way? So maybe this belongs as a feature request? But the Stage is physically designed to sit on the floor and I change modes a lot. Thus, when set up in my office, it makes sense for me to keep the Stage on the floor under my desk, pushed back a bit to where I can see it if I want and hit this footswitch to go to tuner mode. Now, if I take my shoe off I can press the browse and perform buttons with my toe. But otherwise, it is so painful when sitting with my guitar to try and bend down and switch modes without bumping my head.

• I assume they could have added this fonctionnality in rig manager for the Stage cause we have two soft buttons to jump from a mode to another one, the problem is that Head and Rack have a physical chicken head knob. So there would be a hardware difference position from the real state....

You should buy a head (and a remote) ;) :)

• I assume they could have added this fonctionnality in rig manager for the Stage cause we have two soft buttons to jump from a mode to another one, the problem is that Head and Rack have a physical chicken head knob. So there would be a hardware difference position from the real state....

You should buy a head (and a remote) ;) :)

I had a head and remote. I sold and bought a stage because I was tired of setting my head behind the remote for live use, as I've exclusively monitored with IEM'S and therefore had no logical place to sit an unpowered head but the floor. :D I'd think though that this feature could be implemented on the head or rack. Just a setting in system setting that lets Rig manager override where the chicken head is pointing, with the exception of OFF. If I'm correct, this knob it isn't an analogue switch that routes the signal differently through different legs with wires soldered to each. It's just a soft switch, like the digital pots controlling various parameters, but has been given the assignment to it to power on and off and what mode to go to.