Fender tone master pro and dedicated Speaker

• New high end Modeler from Fender

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The dedicated FR Speaker is kinda interesting though...

https://willcuttguitars.com/collections/new-arrivals/products/fender-tone-master-fr-12-120v

If something is too complicated, then you need to learn it better

• Interesting, going for the high end.

That price though :/

Funny thing the inbuilt power supply with kettle lead, genius, who would have thought ;)

That price though :/

[/YOUTUBE.]

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    [/YOUTUBE.]

New talent management advice to Laura Cox -

“Laura want to break the internet? let’s shoot another video of you covering the Nightrain solo in the blue singlet, but this time we’ll crank up the air conditioning”.

• Seems like a normal evolution for a company aware that the market is shifting.

Yeah...it's pricey. Not so much that I'd be totally off-put and pick something else. If its built like their pedals (as in - like tanks).....OK.

Touch screen - encoder knobs/footswitch (Quad Cortex)......small form factor, a mic-in (suggesting profile-ish possibilities). We know they have excellent effects with the pedal line they've built over the years. Sophisticated I/O.....yeah. Ain't gonna be cheap.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• He forgot to say "above the Kemper and not as good". ^^ Liquid Profiling blows them away by miles. I think Fender should stick to guitars and amps. I've never heard anyone consider their effects department as "high end" or above mediocre except for maybe their spring reverb. Prove me wrong.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• I think Keller was first according to the time stamp. ^^

:D No I won, I have so little, don’t take it away.

New talent management advice to Laura Cox -

“Laura want to break the internet? let’s shoot another video of you covering the Nightrain solo in the blue singlet, but this time we’ll crank up the air conditioning”.

• The Helix killer. Didn't some little box come out around the holidays last year that was going to be the Kemper killer? ToneX or something like that. HW and his game changers. Glad they come along about once a year to keep him busy. He is the quintessential social media influencer. Well, they all are. HW, Pete Thorn, Rabea. They never met a new product they didn't like.

• He forgot to say "above the Kemper and not as good". ^^ Liquid Profiling blows them away by miles. I think Fender should stick to guitars and amps. I've never heard anyone consider their effects department as "high end" or above mediocre except for maybe their spring reverb. Prove me wrong.

I gigged with a Mustang 3 for a good while and regret nothing.

Fender’s modeling has never been anything to really sneeze at. Their effects pedals have flown under the radar, but are quite good.

Their hurdle will be getting people to stop thinking they only do amps and guitars. That hasn’t been true for a while, but no one really noticed.

• Don't know about how it will be but yes, it's a logical step. How can anybody say it's pricey at this point? The fm9 is 2300 Euros. That is unjustifiably pricey as HELL, for me.

Better have it and not need it, than need it and not have it! - Michael Angelo Batio

Between Modeling and Profiling I'm 100% for the latter (especially with LP). The Powered Cab could be something, though....

• Don't know about how it will be but yes, it's a logical step. How can anybody say it's pricey at this point? The fm9 is 2300 Euros. That is unjustifiably pricey as HELL, for me.

The TM Pro should be 1699 retail, according to another Forum

• Sorry Don, I didn't meant to advert anything (I'm not linked anyhow with Fender). Just general knowledge, and the powered FR cab is for all digital devices.

Don't want to upset anyone here

• Official Post

Sorry Don, I didn't meant to advert anything (I'm not linked anyhow with Fender). Just general knowledge, and the powered FR cab is for all digital devices.

Don't want to upset anyone here

It's all good, just two identical posts about the same thing, apparently right after the news hit was a bit much for my taste ;)

What I meant was, that this is not a press release mirror site, we had the same issue in the past once or twice, so I thought it might be a good idea to re-state that.

Please don't just copy and paste press releases, this subforum is probably more about 'Other Gear' in context with the PROFILER (like DAW and audio interface issues), or at the very least about personal experiences with certain equipment worth sharing.

• If you want to see a bunch of people losing their collective minds while speculating about Fender's new folly, go to the Gear Page.

14 pages and just 24 hours old.

"Impressive. Most impressive."