• I rushed this out for the week since my Trigger Finger is tomorrow. I kind of thought the riff was cheesy but found once the layers were added that it came out pretty decent. I was finally able to figure out how to get a throaty bass while keeping the midrange in it. Still having timing issues especially during the bridge parts when sliding in and out of chords. I'll have to work that out in practice later. BTW, the reverse snare "zipper" effect was an afterthought and the last thing I added.

This is another Wet/Dry track that I am really gravitating to when using just one guitar. I added more reverb on the drums this time. Using a Liquid Mesa MB profile. Loving this tone. Liquids are really badass.

I am open for heavy critiques so I will know what to concentrate on after recovery - if I still have a finger. Thanks!

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• Good luck with the surgery Larry , looking forward the next, once you get back to recording with a hit made out of a few weeks 'out of guitar' frustration.

I fount that going back to guitar after a long break had me really surprised by my guitar talent & feel , lol 8o

• Half of the fun of doing a tune is seeing how it comes out sonically. Super fun tune! If Tony Iommi can write some of the best guitar riffs ever with no finger tips, I have hope you will be fine. <3

• waraba  RosboneMako  Sollazzon  Per

Thanks for the well wishes guys. I feel better today but typing is a bit of a challenge too. Doctors says no guitar for rest of October then I can go full metal afterwards. I guess it's a good time for vocal practice and EDM. :)

So, now this is 2 trigger finger surgeries and 4 steroid injections on the fretting hand, and 2 steroid injections on my pick hand. Glad, I'm running out of fingers to mess up. :rolleyes: BTW, doctors and google have no idea what causes it.

I found this old pic from 3 years ago. The song remains the same. ;(

Edited 2 times, last by BayouTexan ().

• Good luck with the recovery , hang on and think about all the things you will play in a few weeks !!!

A good idea is to record your future guitar lines by singing it to your phone and store them for future plans, that's a great way to remember cool ideas.

• Good luck with the recovery , hang on and think about all the things you will play in a few weeks !!!

A good idea is to record your future guitar lines by singing it to your phone and store them for future plans, that's a great way to remember cool ideas.

I was actually doing that and sometimes in bed at 3am. Drives the wife nuts. :)