Rack mount attachments for Kemper heads: where to find them?

• Hi everyone,

I'm in the process of moving all my gear to a rack in order to save some space.

For the moment, I'd like to keep my original Kemper Profiling Head which came with one of these rack adapters.

(I'm using a picture I found online for reference.)

Does anybody know where I can buy a second one/a set of these?

If somebody has a spare one lying around, I'd be interested

Thank you, cheers!

• I've never seen anything like that before. Can't even fine a single reference via Google.

I'd be more inclined to get a 4 or 5u rack shelf and attach the head using longer screws for the existing feet. Much easier to source.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• I've never seen anything like that before. Can't even fine a single reference via Google.

I'd be more inclined to get a 4 or 5u rack shelf and attach the head using longer screws for the existing feet. Much easier to source.

That's what I did. Bought a server tray and mounted the power head via the feet on the bottom. The tray is much deeper than the head and allows me to mount a power strip, PoE, and some cables to it. Works great for me. Everything I need is self contained and ready to attach to the PA and monitor.

• lbieber can say for sure, but I doubt you'd want to trust the head to a 1u rack shelf. It'll vibrate like a diving board with the mounts only spaced 1.75" apart. You'd want the mounting holes spaced to give it some rigidity.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• lbieber can say for sure, but I doubt you'd want to trust the head to a 1u rack shelf. It'll vibrate like a diving board with the mounts only spaced 1.75" apart. You'd want the mounting holes spaced to give it some rigidity.

I'll send you a link to what I used when I get home and can access the info

• This is what I used. Got it from Amazon. I had to drill holes to get it mounted the way I wanted.

Pyle 19-Inch 2U Server, Vented Shelves for Good Air Circulation, Cantilever, Wall Rack, Universal Device, Cabinet Shelf, Computer Case Mounting Tray, Black (PLRSTN22U), 1 Unit

Sorry! Something went wrong!

• The one I posted is strong enough, works great and is cheaper. It has holes/slots in the bottom which may or may not line up depending on where you want to mount unit.

• Thank you everyone, lots of valuable input in this thread!
    Seems like the Kemper bracket is pretty rare, which is something I didn't expect and would have been practical since I already had one.

The Kemper Rack is the obvious choice, but I am really attached to my head, having acquired it from one of my guitar heroes.

I'll have a look at those attachments/shelves! 8)