Where is Lester ?

• Here is a funky one , one of the lead guitar was my 1970 Les Paul vs the revstar , can you you guess where ?

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

text :

Ladies and gentlemen, distinguished guests, and random people who wandered in—welcome to this peculiar gathering where we celebrate the delightful absurdity of life! Today, we embark on a journey through the nonsensical, the whimsical, and the downright preposterous aspects of our existence.

So, my fellow cosmic jesters, let's raise a toast to the glorious absurdity of it all! Let's embrace the chaos, revel in the randomness, and dance like nobody's watching (because they probably aren't). After all, in this grand theater of the absurd, we might as well be the lead clowns in our own sideshow spectacular.

Thank you, and may your absurdity be forever enchanting!

• Good disco -ish beat. I can see this being played in some dance clubs.

You're right I started from the bassline and the last end part is typical octave playing , I used a TAF amp pig profile and lots of comp.

Cool track, glad to hear your vocals on here again!

Thx Per, not actual singing but fits the track not so bad.

• Did you guys notice the hidden Gibson lead on my OP track ?

here is an hint , these clips were recorded on the real LP :

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• ok I'd Say at 0:13, 1:12 and 1:56 Is a Les Paul

At 0:13 the LP jump In. Later at 1:22 and at 1:56At 0:13 the LP jump In. Later at 1:22 and at 1:56AAt 0:13 the LP jump In. Later at 1:22 and at 1:56

• ok I'd Say at 0:13, 1:12 and 1:56 Is a Les Paul

I'm happy I managed to fool your super educated ears Angelo , the exact Gibson LP take is 1:34 to 1:49

All the rest is my P90 revstar with low pass filter engaged on the tone pot !

These revstar are so good , they can mimic a LesPaul with ease thanks to the same woods fount on a lester & a great build quality.

• ^^ Damn! I Wished I won something !

Yes it sound like a LP to me!

I Also waited to listen to in my studio before I answer, and I also compared with the second track all LP.

Ok ok.. I have to wash carefully and clean better my super educated ears but You did a good Job with those P90! Congratz!

• I Need to try that combo ! chees n wine are my fav food but Ive never tried those one togheter.

Yes, totally agree, it also happens here to fool myself too.

In the daw I use (cakewalk, but for sure in others too) You can change the track Icon to a specific pic. I ALWAYS SAVE the pics of the guitar I've used in that take or for sure

I will confuse one with another.

Great tool in the end.

..As great as a plugin by DamianGreda where You can store the profile used and recall it ! Let me check Here it is.

I use it a lot !