Sol camino

• Here is a laid back cinematic track in the style of the great Tommy Guerrero

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Renaud, my good man!

Such a very cool track.

You, Per and Joe have this thing in common that you write/arrange tunes and play guitar like I never could. So I do enjoy your music and see every tune you publish as a learning opportunity.

Cheers,

Mats N

• You, Per and Joe have this thing in common that you write/arrange tunes and play guitar like I never could. So I do enjoy your music and see every tune you publish as a learning opportunity.

Thx a lot, valuable comments , as always with you Mats, we really appreciate your educated views.

I suggest learning from the master directly & not from the pale copy ;) , ie check this original album by Tommy Guerrero :

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

and after this incredible trip , check these masters execute a perfect note to note rendering in a bar , very laid back and effortlessly :

External Content www.youtube.com