The cool rocker

• Here is a groovy one, with some great bass parts and flow ... and some Les Paul licks for my friend Angelo ;)

Bass is amp pig cln from stock profiles, works great on my Jazz bass

Vocals may appear in some distant future ...

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Mixed very well Renaud, however, I feel the bass is just a teenie tad heavy on the low end and may distort some speakers. But with that being said, they sound very nice on my headphones and monitors with no distortion and I prefer the heaviness.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• BTW, this is the best reference I have for low end before my car speakers distort. I love to crank this up on my 2x12" Kickers down the highway.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• hey Renaud thanks for thinking about me!! Nice track!

It is a new SC account?

Thx !

Yes it's a new one, I already filled 3 free soundcloud accounts & I won't pay anybody to make money on me & my own music

Artists should at least get free pro accounts on soundcloud , spotify & other parasites , it's a real shame for these platforms to consider artists as a source of money while we are the ones producing tracks for the customers and attract listeners ...

• yeah a tad heavy I reckon, as I was really glad with the groovy bassline , probably the 'bassist mixer' syndrome ;)

I reduced it by .4 db and it's fine now, but too lasy to upload again

That's okay because the original still plays well on my end. 8)