When is the next round of Kemper Players expected to go out?

• I ordered direct (EU) on 23/12. Chased today for delivery info and was told all orders received after 20th Dec are shipping 2 weeks from order date. So I’m Guessing they will ship mine by the end of next week but it’s a bit vague as they couldn’t give me an exact date.

• Kemper USA has them

Its probably a supply vs demand issue. I ordered direct from kemper (US store) on the 27th when they were back in stock for a few hours, it shipped on the 29th and I received on the 2nd. (I also got on the waiting list at sweetwater on the 26th, they're still out of stock.)

Good deal. I got in line at Sweetwater a couple days ago and today I see that Kemper US has them in stock. Bought one from Kemper and will cancel the Sweetwater order since they don't have them and haven't charged me yet. Maybe I'll get mine from Kemper US as quickly as you did.

• Its probably a supply vs demand issue. I ordered direct from kemper (US store) on the 27th when they were back in stock for a few hours, it shipped on the 29th and I received on the 2nd. (I also got on the waiting list at sweetwater on the 26th, they're still out of stock.)

They've already said they have more than enough in stock at Kemper Europe, they are just really struggling getting them all packed and shipped

• I ordered direct (EU) on 23/12. Chased today for delivery info and was told all orders received after 20th Dec are shipping 2 weeks from order date. So I’m Guessing they will ship mine by the end of next week but it’s a bit vague as they couldn’t give me an exact date.

Yes, I also sent an email and I got an immediate reply stating that "The delivery time after placing the order is about 14 days at the moment. We’re doing our best to ship the order as fast as possible."

• Yes, I also sent an email and I got an immediate reply stating that "The delivery time after placing the order is about 14 days at the moment. We’re doing our best to ship the order as fast as possible."

Over two weeks ago, still nothing and no reply when I ask about the status for my specific order. If I still have nothing in a week I'll just cancel it

• Official Post

Over two weeks ago, still nothing and no reply when I ask about the status for my specific order. If I still have nothing in a week I'll just cancel it

No reply in many days is unusual. Please contact support again.

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• No reply in many days is unusual. Please contact support again.

Sorry what I said was a bit unclear. I do get a reply on the chat but I get a generic "2 weeks after order" message, even when I list my specific order number saying its been two weeks. The 2 weeks reply makes less sense when it actually has been (a bit over) two weeks already

• Sorry what I said was a bit unclear. I do get a reply on the chat but I get a generic "2 weeks after order" message, even when I list my specific order number saying its been two weeks. The 2 weeks reply makes less sense when it actually has been (a bit over) two weeks already

I'd expect you'd need to take the holidays into account. They probably should have said 10 business days instead of two calendar weeks.

• Ordered Dec 20/2023

Shipped Dec 28/2023

Received Jan 3/2024

Not received tracking number till asked Kemper support.

Quick response from Kemper to my e-mails.

Now I will probably get the t-shirt even though I asked for it to be shipped together with Player.

Sent separately means $30 in taxes and brokerage fee.

Same thing happened when ordering Powerkabs. 2x brokerage fee for kabs sent separately + 2x brokerage fee for t-shirts sent separately = $140

• Ahh.... Wish they'd sell 'em, too.

Not to put kemper on the spot, but when i first got my profiler i asked them if they had tees, merch, etc. They asked me how many. I said 10. They arrived a few days later. Never even asked for money. Not saying they can still do that as its been 6 years or so, but as a consumer, I was pretty impressed.

• In fact i'll add to that. Think about what the profiler had when you first got it vs what it has now, especially those that bought in from the start, and how much additional money you didn't have to spend to get here. Plus the fact that the kemper team listens to what their user base asks for. Meanwhile, fractal, line6, et al, users have had to trade in their old systems to upgrade to the new at a pretty hefty price. Kemper's business model to me suggests that they do this for the love of it more than just profit. I like that in a company and it's why i'd have no problem paying for DLC in the player because it makes sense and preserves the player/profiler tier structure. I've never really been a 'fanboy' until i got into the kemper universe and i like it here.