Loving these Bogner 101B Profiles.

• Hi Guys,

A quick video testing "Bogner 101B" Profiles, specifically the Red Channel of the amp. The profiles are created by "Leandre Gomes," a little expensive compared to others but worth it I think. The track played in the video is "Skinned" by Michel Wagner, focusing on the first chorus.

Hope you enjoy it.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

2 x Folreden Relic Strats - Folreden Les Paul - Kemper Stage - Cubase Pro13 - Suhr Classic S

• Hi johnboy10

Nice demo, awesome sound. These profiles sound really good. I know Leandre from YouTube and I've been keeping an eye on his profiles for a long time. As you say, not exactly cheap. I am currently using the Bogner Shiva and Bogner Exctasy profiles from Guido Bungenstock. I'm very happy with that too.

Kemper Stage - Macbook Air 2017 - macOS Catalina 10.15.7 - Logic Pro X

• Hi johnboy10

Nice demo, awesome sound. These profiles sound really good. I know Leandre from YouTube and I've been keeping an eye on his profiles for a long time. As you say, not exactly cheap. I am currently using the Bogner Shiva and Bogner Exctasy profiles from Guido Bungenstock. I'm very happy with that too.

Thanks so much Bakersounds. I agree Guido makes some killer profiles.

2 x Folreden Relic Strats - Folreden Les Paul - Kemper Stage - Cubase Pro13 - Suhr Classic S

• johnboy10 this is fab, your lead playing and feel are brilliant

• Thanks, Mats N. I had a Kemper Toaster way back when. I have tried everything but always end up back using the Kemper.

Thanks for a great comment.

John

• great playing man,i bought those profiles last year,pretty good profiles

Guitar: Fender Strat HSS<3 Schecter Custom Solo II

Signal Chain: Kemper->AxeFX 3>Neural QC>Apollo Twin->M-Audio Monitors

Computer:Mac Studio

• great playing man,i bought those profiles last year,pretty good profiles

I agree. My Fav at the moment. I just got the Shiva pack.

John

What a beautiful sound and technique. I enjoyed it.

Did you perhaps change the stock pickups on that Fender Strat? What are they now?

Hi flokianni

It's not a Fender Guitar it's made by Folreden Guitars. Great guitars, custom orders at great prices too.

The pickups are Neck Seymour Duncan 59 Bridge Seymour Duncan Custom Custom

Hope that helps.

John Seymour Duncan