War & peace / two new tracks

• Hello, I wish ya all a peaceful 2024 if it's ever possible ;(

here are two tracks for you to listen , music is one the best way to cope with the tragedies the human species have to struggle with.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I agree with Per. You can make War (as a topic) angrier and more gloomy with some heavier cords and with some minors thrown in. Or you can just change the title for an easy fix. ;)

Your guitar tones are alway top notch though. Both songs are good.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• 2 absolutely brilliant tracks there waraba The keyboards on the 2nd track are great, reminds me of war of the worlds in places. Brilliant

• Good them, bung a vocal on mate.
    What's the drums? They're nice

thx, vocals coming sooner or later , 'en français dans le texte'

Drums are UJAM legend , I have synthwave pack , fat & solid , all are great for my superfast drumbox style workflow & very inspirational. Buy them during promos, they are expensive, but having such a drummer at home has no price.