Soldano overdrive pedal

• I run Uni-Vibe and Harmonic tremolo in front as well and ir sounds glorious. Maybe something to do with the gain/signal levels of the H90?

If something is too complicated, then you need to learn it better

• hey johnnycab

don‘t you think you can get close to those tones by only using the kemper?

What profiles are your starting point? I myself get awesome results only with my kemper stage.

Hi mate you can hear where I’m upto if you check my YouTube channel. I would be interested to hear what you think

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• To me you nailed it really close. Sounds very good.

Is it all kemper?

Hey Brother. I added the Eventide Tricerachorus with a little detune into the loop. Other than that all Kemper brother. I’m going to get the soldano pedal and add that. If I am still not close enough I am going to grab either a Rev no 3 g120 or a Soldano 30w amp. That will take a few months to sort out though so adding pedals is the cheapest way. I have a very specific tone I am chasing

• Awesome man. Let us know how it works.

I tried some fx's from my HX Stomp in the fx loop too, especially the tri stereo chorus and the dual pitch. But as i said earlier, i tend to try creating everything on my kemper stage 😉

Again, I'm looking forward to your results.

Kemper Stage - Macbook Air 2017 - macOS Catalina 10.15.7 - Logic Pro X

• Awesome man. Let us know how it works.

I tried some fx's from my HX Stomp in the fx loop too, especially the tri stereo chorus and the dual pitch. But as i said earlier, i tend to try creating everything on my kemper stage 😉

Again, I'm looking forward to your results.

Hi mate. The Retail outlet didn’t explain I needed to buy a separate 9v power supply. I have now ordered one so probably at weekend I start to dial it in.

I have also decided to go for the Soldano 30w head later on in the year. I will use the Kemper through it for hopefully ridiculous tone and attack. Have a great week my friend.

• Hi mate. The Retail outlet didn’t explain I needed to buy a separate 9v power supply. I have now ordered one so probably at weekend I start to dial it in.

I have also decided to go for the Soldano 30w head later on in the year. I will use the Kemper through it for hopefully ridiculous tone and attack. Have a great week my friend.

Cheers Mate. ✌️

Kemper Stage - Macbook Air 2017 - macOS Catalina 10.15.7 - Logic Pro X

• Hi mate. The Retail outlet didn’t explain I needed to buy a separate 9v power supply.

They all take for granted we know unless it says it is included. Years ago a power supply was included with pedals. Some things were better in the past.

Think for yourself, or others will think for you wihout thinking of you

Henry David Thoreau

• As a person who buys and sells a lot of pedals, I had to give the Soldano OD a shot. I was very underwhelmed by it. I thought it sounded pretty good, but I never loved it. The situation that made me put it up for sale immediately was comparing it to the Synergy SLO module. There was where the pedal lacked seriously. After trying it several times over a couple of days, I sold it.