[SOLVED] Carry Cases For Profiler Player?

• Does anyone have a good recommendation for a case that will fit the P-Player well? I'd like an inexpensive shell-type for just at home protection mainly. I've been searching pretty intensely through cases meant to house a number of different things but I can only seem to find internal dimensions that are either just slightly too small or way too big. I'm sure Kemper will jump on offering their own, but in the mean time, I'm wondering if anyone's had luck yet.

Thanks in advance!

"No socks? No problem."

• I'm curious as to what dangers you have at home to worry about the Player getting harmed. I mean, the thing is built like a tank! I think only bigfoot with a sledge hammer can mess it up. My Kemper equipment has been tested against a 2 year who loves to come in my studio and start turning dials and making all those cute little LED's go off and on.

You can search for something like this... $31. The Player dimensions are

Height: 2.68"

Width: 5.71"

Depth: 6.53"

DryBox
    Slightly larger than the UltraBox case series, the DryBox hard watertight carrying case protects your medium-sized equipment. Every feature of the DryBox…
    uwk.com

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• I'm curious as to what dangers you have at home to worry about the Player getting harm

Actually, most of the time, I need it to be protected from ME. 😅

In no way do I doubt the ruggedness of the unit. I'm trying to be proactive after noticing a bad trend of how many computer keyboards I've gone through in the last two years. I currently do all of my playing in my living room because my music/work room has been in such disarray while I've been fighting cancer. It has been in a process of rearrangement for a really long time.

In the living room, I don't have a whole lot of options to keep music gear and normal life stuff separated. I want to keep it safe from dust, liquids, and blunt forces as much as possible. Also of course, it will be great to have a decent case to actually be mobile with it too.

Thanks for the link! I'm shooting for a slightly less hard case but if I go that route, I can just 3D print one.😊

"No socks? No problem."

• I would start my search on Amazon by searching for an "organizer bag" and go from there by checking the different dimensions.

Kemper Stage - Macbook Air 2017 - macOS Catalina 10.15.7 - Logic Pro X

• it might fit in a guitar case you already have/use.
    I used to carry a Hot Rod distortion pedal (it has a speaker sim output) in one of my cases as a last resort backup (never needed it).

it definitely will fit in any Fender moulded case. The compartment is huge

I'm talking specifically a case for it by itself.😉

I would start my search on Amazon by searching for an "organizer bag" and go from there by checking the different dimensions.

Way ahead of you. This is where I came AFTER such searches. But more extensive searching pointed me to a Zoom SCU-20. It's the closest I've found yet with egg carton style foam inside. Everything else in the same price range would have the Player swimming inside so I'd have to crudely add foam anyway. I'll report back on the fit and quality for the $20 it cost :) .

"No socks? No problem."

• Pelican 1150.

Thanks! I'd like to think I'm not so much of a threat to my Player that I'd need such a fine hard case as that. I have a feeling the Zoom case I found last night will be pretty ideal for my picky-self. But I will note this and it's much appreciated!

"No socks? No problem."

• BillyNoSocks

Changed the title of the thread from “Carry Cases For Profiler Player?” to “[SOLVED] Carry Cases For Profiler Player?”.
  • We have a WINNER! Comes with 1 layer of egg-carton foam and 3 layers of customizable foam witch are partially pre-slit into squares that can be easily and cleanly sliced away. If you only use 1 layer of foam for the face of the pedal, you can easily store other things along with it. Quality is really up there. Very happy!

"No socks? No problem."