Added Features I'd Pay For: Kemper Profiler Player

• I have been using the Profiler Player for a few days and getting it setup. Here are the features I would love to have added (and would pay for):

>> (1) Additional FX slot pre-stack and (1) post-stack

>> Morphing (I really miss morphing)

>> Kemper Drive

Thanks!

• Or a movable FX block that can be either post or pre stack perhaps

• I also join, the most I need is a functional morph and global equalizer!

Detailed EQ or parametric at least two values, freq/Q/volume. I really need to set specific frequencies, high and low cut are not enough.

Like me, the others are willing to pay for it. Please.

• If you would "pay" for more features than why not just spring for the Head, Rack, or Stage?

Simply because the Kemper Player is cheaper and smaller, that's the main reason. People don't need more, but these restrictions are too cruel, we need a little more options. As I said, wanting a morph and global EQ or a simple volume boost for free effect slot is too much? that should be the basis.

• Simply because the Kemper Player is cheaper and smaller, that's the main reason. People don't need more, but these restrictions are too cruel, we need a little more options. As I said, wanting a morph and global EQ or a simple volume boost for free effect slot is too much? that should be the basis.

THIS. Being able to cram a plexi and a twin into a gigbag pocket is absolutely invaluable for old farts like me.

• If you would "pay" for more features than why not just spring for the Head, Rack, or Stage?

To me, this is like the ‘just use your ears’ argument.

People can want different things. Like a comparatively tiny unit that fits in a gig bag.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

Edited once, last by Ruefus ().

we know what the other units do and how much they cost. we want to see what the Player might do and how much it might cost. Only then can such important decisions be entertained. :)

"No socks? No problem."